• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Graphics Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Preferably, I'd want someone with passion for DMC to do this...

I'd like you to resize this image into a width size of 292 or better, height I don't care as long as the whole logo shows without being squished or smidged or whatever pixelated resize goes on.

https://image.ibb.co/nBL34d/the_Video_Game_Gallery_42521_5700x3920.png

Ideally, the image is png transparent. Cut off the needless whitespaces (you know what I'm talking about.)

And while you're at it, remove the "TM" mark and shadow on that TM mark.

Aisen66

allright carlos im calling washington theyre going to do a great job just for you dont tell em you are a demon though before they give you the help:sneaky:

Aisen66

carlos sell it to me i,ll give you a woman of god for it also you reminded me of the forums on playstation when everybody used to refer to each other as good sir better days those days i was sitting in gordons cage when someone highjacked my account but i already let playstation know about it only after then i said not to give me my account back but to remenber who i really was that was good enough for me

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
carlos sell it to me i,ll give you a woman of god for it also you reminded me of the forums on playstation when everybody used to refer to each other as good sir better days those days i was sitting in gordons cage when someone highjacked my account but i already let playstation know about it only after then i said not to give me my account back but to remenber who i really was that was good enough for me
Sell what? Seriously, your post does not make one ounce of sense.

Someone please ****ing close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom