• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Graphics Competition (Steven vs. Korn)

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Well, I thought since we don't have a proper Graphics board on the Forum, I would post it here, I hope you don't mind this.

Well, here is what we do, we each make 3 Sigs, of the same Category. Like this :

1st Sig on Wrestling
2nd Sig on Devil May Cry
3rd sig on Freestyle (means anything)

Then, you as members will Judge each round, and the Scores will go together and the winner will be decided there.

1st Sig is due by Wednesday 28th March.

We will decide when the Second sig will be entered after the First round ;)

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
steve. you shall go on my first whistle. korn. you will go on my second whistle!

loooool a little reminder of that T.V. program gladiators!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
This looks interesting... let's make this interesting, shall we? I'll reward the winner with 10 juicy rep points. ;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
So the competition starts on Wednesday. First wrestling (Oh God) then Devil May Cry (easier) then freestyle (yay), I will try my best but I know I am gonna get my *** kicked lol :lol:

@Nelo-yeah, we are buds

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Devilmaycry said:
This looks interesting... let's make this interesting, shall we? I'll reward the winner with 10 juicy rep points.

Now, it's Juicy O.O

And yeah, well, I can't wait for the Freestyle, and Dark Knight, you vote for him because he is your Friend, fine. It just means you don't look and appreciate the art. ;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Steven;25435 said:
Now, it's Juicy O.O

And yeah, well, I can't wait for the Freestyle, and Dark Knight, you vote for him because he is your Friend, fine. It just means you don't look and appreciate the art. ;)

I have to agree. Always vote for art, and not base your vote on relationships, and DK-I know you don't like Steve lol =]

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
IloveVergil;25475 said:
Well maybe DK likes Korn's art in general...(sorry Steven,just being nice to the poor kid):lol:

LOL :p

Well I am 100% ready, Steve I expect you to be by tomorrow in which when the day comes I will say I am gonna get my *** whooped....

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Okay here is my wrestling entry-I am not that good at wrestling signatures ;'( But here it is anyway:

TheUndertaker.png

Sorry for the double post by the way, I wanted my sig to be on a separate post :)

Steve will post his later...

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
WOAH nice one ;)

Okay, so this is Steve's:

Kingofkingssig.png

This is Mine:

TheUndertaker.png

ROUND ONE HAS BEGUN!
Now the voting begins!!!!!!!

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
My vote is for KoRn, like the background better,Steve's one is a bit rusty (Sorry :()

P.S.I liked the "King of Kings" though :lol:

Top Bottom