• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Grand Theft Auto Online

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
I figured since 98% of the world's population plays GTAV and ergo GTA Online, at least a few folks might here as well. I'm thinking this thread can be a sort of gathering place for all us pretend career criminals.

Share your characters, ID's, platforms you play on, garages - whatever. And maybe down the line, you can make a few wishes of mine come true! Believe in my your dreams!
  • Pull Heists together. Maybe even try the Criminal Mastermind challenge. That one is pretty much impossible to pull unless you're with a tight knit crew with above average coordination
  • Maybe even put together our own private Social Club crew. Those are the best kinds.

In any case, my PSN ID is qbasic333 and I'm a PS4 player. Though...just as a side note, I have requests and messages blocked from anyone but my friends. :p So I have to send the friend requests. A few months ago, I made the mistake of giving away Diablo III cosmetic items, and uh.....well, that's why I made my privacy settings into an impenetrable cave.

Top Bottom