• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gothic Romance

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
why is it, weird?

Here's chappy 3...

Chapter 3: The proposal.
Morrigan slowly walked back to her apartment. She was depressed.
Her father did not approve of her boyfriend. When Morrigan reached her apartment.
She immediaelty went into her bedroom and flopped down on her bed and began to sing.

She was awoken from her trance by her phone ringing. she answered. It was Dante.
"I'm depressed, darling."said Morrigan. "Can you come over? I need you."
"Of course, I'll be right over, My sweet." said Dante.
"I'm in my bedroom...the door's unlocked so just come up, okay?" said Morrigan.
"alright my darling, see you, soon." said Dante before hanging up the phone.

Morrigan continued to sing to herself...

Morrigan was asleep when Dante arrived. He gently woke the sleeping beauty.
"Hold me?" she asked.
Dante nodded.He hoped up on her bed, lied down and drapped his arms around her.
"Morrigan?"
"Yes, Dante?"
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"I know it now, you're my soulmate."
"You're mine too."
"Will you marry me?" Dante asked reaching into his pocket and pulling out a diamond
ring and held it out to the beautiful young woman, cuddled up againest him.
"Yes." said Morrigan. "I love you so much, Dante. I want to spend forever with you."
"I want to spend forever with you too, Morrigan." said Dante, placing the ring on her
finger. "I love you more than anything in this world.'
The young couple slowly fell asleep, content in each other's arms.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Chapter 4:
Morrigan decided she wasn't sure if Dante really love her. She thought perhaps he just saw as a pretty piece of a$$. She decided to test him. Morrigan would give Dante a test, a test that none of her other boyfriends had been able to pass. When adminstrating this test, Morrigan made her self sick, by not feeding.

An: in this world, if a vampire does not have blood for a few months they get really pale and ill. Morrigan is purposely going to make herself sick.

Now, three months into her plan, Morrigan was becoming very ill indeed but also very hungary. she had quit her job at the night club. And Dante had moved in with her. Morrigan and Dante spent all day, everday together.
Dante was really concerned about Morrigan. Spending all day, everyday with her, he had noticed that she was not feeding.
"Morrigan, my love, is something wrong?" Dante asked one evening while the couple was in the living room. Dante got no answer from his fiancee, instead all he had heard was a thud. Morrigan had fallen off and the couch and passed out.

Yes it's short...next chapter soon.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Like I told you in your visitor messages, this fic is pure awesome :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Wherever you take this story, I'm sure it will be somewhere of epicness and awesomeness..

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Chapter 5:

Morrigan was feeling better and Dante had passed the test. The lovers sat on the steps outside Morrigan's apartment. Morrigan was still weak like a little kitten, so she was resting her head on Dante's shoulder. and as usual his arms were around her.
"So when can we be married, love?" Morrigan asked, cuddling againest him.
"When would you like to get married my darling?" asked Dante.
"As soon as possilsble."said Morrigan.
"Well my love, I think we should get married as soon as possible too." Dante said,smiling at her.
Morrigan cuddled closer to Dante and smiled back as a young man walked toward them from across the street. He had shoulder length black and fierce blue eyes.
"so you are alive." he said.
The lovers were too busy embracing the warmth that their cuddle was giving off, that they didn't notice the man approach.

"Morrigan" the man said... She was startled, and she looked up to see Reid. Reid was Morrigan's ex-boyfriend. They had broken up three years earlier. Reid was a mortal until he met Morrigan. She had turned him into a vampire.

"Who is this guy, who has his arms all over you?" he asked her. He didn't look to pleased either.
"what are you doing here,Reid?" Morrigan asked.
"I'm here to see you, of course." said Reid.
"why?" asked Morrigan.
"I thought that would be obvious Morrigan. I still feel things for you" said Reid.
"well, you asked who the guy who has his arms all over me is. and i guess now is as good as anytime to tell you..."Morrigan started.
"I have all the time in the world. And I'm not going anywhere." said Reid, putting his hands on his hips. He was waiting for an answer.
"He's my fiancee." said Morrigan.
" I guess you got over me quick enough then." said Reid.
"It's been three years since we broke up, Reid. Why look me up now, after all this time? I'm happy now." said Morrigan.
"Because I still love you Morrigan. Does this guy ever speak?" asked Reid.
"What's your problem Reid?" Dante asked, his voice quiet but loud enough for Reid to hear.
"Oh, I see you told this jerk my name." said Reid.
"He's not deaf." Morrigan stated.
"I guess it's been so long, I forgot what it sounded like when you spoke my name. And it didn't look like he was listening." Reid replied with a competive glance at Dante.
Dante stared back at Reid, green into blue. "Perhaps you should let things rest Reid. Moving on might be for the best." said Dante.
"You're right, love." said Morrigan, gently brushing a blonde lock of hair that had fallen in front of Dante's emerald eyes, to the side. and she added to Reid without looking at him. "Have you been calling or something?"
"What do you mean, Morrigan?" Reid asked.
" Have you tired to call me? You know on the telephone?" asked Morrigan.
"A few times, why?" Reid asked, looking bewilered.
"I was sick. So I didn't answer." said Morrigan.
"Oh, sorry to hear you were sick. Well, I guess he doesn't want me to stick around." said Reid, "But can't me and you just chat for a few minutes?" he added to Dante.
"Anything you have to say to him you can say in front of me." said Morrigan.
"You were never this defensive over me." said Reid.
"Why do you think that is?" asked Morrigan.
"Probably because you didn't love me as much as you love him." said Reid.
Something like that. I never got the impression that you really loved me, while we were together. I'm guessing that when you met me or rather saw me for the first time, you thought Ooo, hot vampire girl. We just weren't a good fit, you and I." said Morrigan.
"No matter how much I tell you that I did love you, that won't change things now will it?" Reid stated.
"Finally, the guy gets it." said Dante.
"Excatly." said Morrigan, cuddling closer to Dante. "I'm freezing, darling."
"And what? I'm suppose to just walk away now and never see you again?" asked Reid.
"Not necessarily. We could be friends, Reid. That is if you want. " Said Morrigan.
"I don't think he would like me sticking around, even if we are just friends." said Reid.
"Do you mind if Reid and I are just friends, love?" Morrigan asked.
"Of course not, why would I mind?" said Dante.
"I don't know excatly why you would mind, love. But I'm glad you don't." said Morrigan, with a little shiver. she pulled down the sleves of her nighttrail down toward her wrists more.
"We can't just stand out in the cold all day, love. Reid, you may as well come in." said Dante, perhaps noticing that Morrigan was cold.
The trio walked up to the apartment. Reid noticed that the place was kind of messy.
"Thanks for inviting me, inside." said Reid.
"Sorry about the state of this place." said Dante.
"I'm sorry too Reid. we weren't expecting company, plus I've been sick and Dante was taking care of me, so...." said Morrigan.
"You were sick? Well, I thought vampires didn't get sick?" asked Reid, slightly bewilered.
"Yeah i was sick. and yes we can get sick, if we don't have enough blood. When we get sick, its a little different, than when humans get sick. for instance we can't just pick up a virus. we only get sick from not having enough blood." Morrigan explained.
"Then why didn't you feed or something?" asked Reid.
Morrigan shrugged. she had purposely made herself sick, but she wasn't sure that she wanted to tell Reid that. so she decided to change the subject.
"I know I girl at the night club I used to work at, that would be perfect for you, Reid."
"Thanks, but I don't know if I'm ready to try and get a girl just yet." said Reid, appreciativly.
"ok. It was just a thought."
"Thanks, I appreciate your help."
"your welcome. And by the way, Reid, I am really surprised you haven't asked when the wedding is?"
"Oh yeah, well my mind has been all over the place the last few days. When is this wedding then?"
"well we don't really know. But we want to get married as soon as possible."

Morrigan suddenly felt weak. she put her hand to her forehead. Dante, rushed to Morrigan's side, in case she should faint, he was there to catch her.

"Is she okay, Dante?" asked Reid, concerned for his friend.
"yeah. she'll be alright. she's just weak, like a little kitten." Dante said, answering Reid. He held Morrigan's hand and added to her, "come over to the couch, my sweet. lay down and rest."

Dante carried Morrigan over to the couch and laid her down on it.
"I'm alright, love." Morrigan said, her voice quiet.
"I'll get out of the way." Said Reid, standing to the side.
"okay." said Dante, kneeling on the floor next to the couch. "Do you need something, my darling?" he then asked Morrigan
"blood." said Morrigan, simply.
"alright, my love. sit tight." said Dante, giving Morrigan a gentle kiss on her forehead, before getting up.
He quickly fetched her a glass of blood. Dante held the glass out to her and lifted her up with his free arm. Morrigan drank it, as she did, her normal color came back. Dante knew then, that she was alright.

chapter 6 soon....
*Hugs for lod, for helping me get over my writer's block*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
WHOA< We seriously got A LOT done. I'm glad to have helped you out ;) +rep

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
sorry for double post. but i promised I would update this story and I finally did. so without further ado I bring you Morrigan and Dante's Wedding. btw I believe what the minister says before he says "do you, Dante...take Morrigan to your wife..." is a quote from Corinthins I or II from the bible. Don't know if I am right, or whether it is I or II if it is Corinthins, cause I haven't read the christain bible in ages..

The Wedding

Morrigan sighed and then sucked in her breath, as her sister was lacing the corset that was the back of Morrigan's wedding dress.
"Phew!" Morrigan sighed, when her sister had finished. "A little tight, Kitra."
"Sorry," said Kitra. "You know you're really lucky, Morrigan?"
"I know," said Morrigan. "Dante's a good guy, isn't he?"
"And he loves you so much," said Kitra. "I envy you. I want that so bad. A man to love me the way Dante loves you. Most of the men I date are assholes. Where did you find this one? Come to think of it, Sis, where do you find men in general, 'cause I sure am having trouble finding attractive ones. Several ugly guys have come up to me and said hello. I think, who does this man think he is? I am way out of his legaue. And then I'm like, oh hi, I'm gay."
"You're so not gay, Kit."
"I know but it's a way to get rid of ugly guys."
"But you're really kind of shallow."
"I know." Kitra smiled.
"Love is always patient and kind.
It is never jealous. Love is
never boastful or conceited. It
is never rude or selfish. It does
not take offense and is not
resentful. Love takes no pleasure
in other people's sins, but
delights in the truth. It is
always ready to excuse, to trust,
to hope, and to endure whatever
comes..," the minister said, holding a bible.
"Dante Leonardo Summers, do you take, Morrigan Blair Blackshadow to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, love and honor, in sickness in and health for all eternity?"
"I do," said Dante.
"Morrigan Blair Blackshadow, do you take, Dante Leonardo Summers to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, love and honor, in sickness and in health for all eternity?"
"I do."
"Dante, take the ring from your best man."
Dante took the ring from his best man, his best friend, Bran.
"And place on Morrigan's finger and say with this ring, I thee wed."
"With this ring I thee wed."
"Morrigan, take the ring from your maid of honor."
Morrigan took the ring from her maid of honor, her little sister, Kitra.
"And place it on Dante's finger and say with this ring, I thee wed."
"With this ring, I thee wed."
"You have all beared witness to Dante and Morrigan declare their love for each other, and their exchanging of rings, and so by the power vested in me by God and the state of Louisanna, I pronounce that they are husband and wife. Dante, you may kiss your bride."
Dante smiled, shyly. But took Morrigan's waist and the couple kissed, romanticly.
All their friends and family cheered and threw roses petals as the newlyweds walked down the aile arm and arm.

Top Bottom