• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good Bye... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaflima

Son of no one.
Well, unfortunately I will have to stay "off" of the forum and all over the internet. My new job as well as my studies are killing me; and as I am addicted to internet, my performance at work and at school are falling, so I decided it was time to do something, I'll disconnect me of all this for a long time, and I will concentrate on more important things in my life.
It was a pleasure to be part of the forum ...
Good bye.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

*gets dragged away by bf*

Aww, that stinks, but I wish you good luck for your studies, and you're not the only one suffering with work overdose and whatnot, my studies always require me to be on the internet, but enough of me blabbering...

I'll really miss you Gaflima, come back and drop a line for us when studies are over!...:w00t:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Do your best, and best of luck at anything you set your eyes to. Take a chance and say hi if things allow you to relax for a bit, your place here will forever stay open^_^

V

Oldschool DMC fan
It's the right thing to do - at least until your studies are done! Don't sacrifice your chances while you have the opportunity to improve them, especially these days with chances being harder to come by! Come back when you can. :)

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
you were a great member to the forums dude you contributed allot and i always loved your posts i hope you succeed in your life i hope we meet again :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
You'll be back...they always come back :shifty:

Glad to see you're prioritising - it'll do you good in the long run so stick with it. We'll miss you but if and when you can pop in, please do so and I hope things pick up as a result of you making this choice.

Good luck with your job and studies :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Good luck with your studies! I hope to see you again as soon as possible. ^_^ You're always welcome here!

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Well this is gonna be good, we at the forums should all give out useful advice that will help him in his life
Remember, to navigate a zoo, you must cross out any place that isn't the monkey exhibit as "Not Monkeys"

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
The Bringer of News is leaving?!?!?!?! :'(
Leaving? For personal reasons?!?!?!:mad:

ok :D have fun!! and GOOD LUCK!! Thanks for everything!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well this is gonna be good, we at the forums should all give out useful advice that will help him in his life
Remember, to navigate a zoo, you must cross out any place that isn't the monkey exhibit as "Not Monkeys"

You must also remember that to be as manly as Sun Tzu, you have to herd two of every animal onto a boat and beat the crap out of every single one.

Oh, wait, we're talking about those zoos? Well that's okay, they're named after Sun Tzu anyway. Unless they're a farm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom