• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gone for about a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Yeah umm..last night after going somewhere..some water thing (I don't know what you call it in English) broke and our house is entirely flooded D: ... Our basement is like ruined XDDD but yeah..we're going to either stay at a hotel or family for however long it takes...I'm not sure how long it'll be until I get back (No more than a week hopefully). Heck, whoever or wherever we are going might have internet..so this is just in case XD Sorry.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Shoot... like a burst pipe... totally empathise with you. We had it last year!!! It wasn't that bad though... Hope u aren't away for too long... and good luck with the clean-up!

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Vergil'sB*tch;200524 said:
Hope your all sorted now... welcome back

Yeah! lol. We're pretty good now XD Just our basement is osuiegtuisetg right now, so idk when it'll be back ._. Luckily all my stuff is upstairs so I lost nothing of value :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow... This reminds me of what happened here in Fond du Lac once. There was this THREE DAY LONG period of rain, and EVERYONE was talking about how their basements got flooded. I coulda sworn I was the only one who DIDN'T have his basement flooded...

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
DreadnoughtDT;200573 said:
Wow... This reminds me of what happened here in Fond du Lac once. There was this THREE DAY LONG period of rain, and EVERYONE was talking about how their basements got flooded. I coulda sworn I was the only one who DIDN'T have his basement flooded...

You are very very lucky man XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom