• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Goddamnit, almost had him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fate Ryku

The Dark Knight
Well, me and my friend Colby decided to try to beat Bloody Palace. Four and a f*&#@ng half hours later, we made it to the last battle. It's Virgil 3, and unlike other bosses, you don't start with full life. Got him to a sliver of life....and died. Sucks huh?

Chrysander

That sucks dude! Practice on Mission 20 to learn how to beat him, he isn't too tough, if you can beat the 9,000+ missions on bloody palace, you should be able to beat him no probs. To start with full health for the next mission, you can screw around with the last enemy on the previous level. So on the 2nd from last floor, just before vergil, kill all the enemies apart from one, then keep taunting to get your DT gauge to fill, and then use the DT to get energy back. Repeat this until your energy is full, and then fill your DT again, then kill the last enemy. Takes a while, but it's better than dying!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Man that's sucky, all i can suggest is to follow tips and keep on trying.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Yep, I have to agree with the Killer Bee technique. Avoid him, then use Killer Bee on him when he sheaths his sword after a combo, or when he's doing judgement cut. This will close distance and open him up for 3 combos worth of hits.

Also, if you can hit Vergil 3 times with KB when he's DT'd, it will knock him out of it. Its risky but it can stop him healing so much.

Chrysander

if you use gunslinger and artemis, you can charge O whilst you hit him, then when he recoils, you can release it and he just stands there and gets nailed with all those laser shots, for extra damage. Handy, because he'll counter any sword attack you do during his recoil.

Chrysander

alternatively it's just a good time to taunt him, with Dante you get just enough time to get a taunt in while he is stunned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom