• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

God of War: Ascension gameplay demo

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"

Honestly i'm late to post this.
God of war: Ascension is looking good.I also can't believe i'm anticipating this game because i'm just mostly a moderate fan of the GoW franchise.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Can't imagine a bad God of War game. I never get tired of Kratos. There has to be at least one game out there that's got amazing storytelling and a vicious main character that's well-developed.

I literally just watched this on the E3 website a moment ago. It makes me want to buy a PS3.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
GodOfWar Ascension........WHAT THE SMURF!?
Why didn't the just make this GodOfWar 3.5
How is Kratos any different from previous titles?
Slight skin color difference & a little more skinny.
This is before the 1st GodOfWar so why does he have better standard moves then GodOfWar 3, these are abilities GodOfWar 3 should've had.
I was expecting a fighting style reflecting that of a spartan that was a mortal. Normal weapons & maybe a slightly about average show of strength, more human enemies, less influence with Gods & beasts & less showing of super extraordinary battles.
The entire thing at this point looks like a poor reason to add multiplayer when it was to late with GodOfWar 3.
I wanted Kratos as a true mortal man with athena whispering in his ear, not a 10% weaken version hercules.
When you are a demi-god, you can't fight like a true mortal.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
I like GodOfWar & i think Kratos is awesome but Sony could've done something to set this apart from other GodOfWar titles other than add multiplayer. A completely different fighting style would've help keep it from appearing as the series cloning itself.
I have GodOfWar 3 & this really doesn't make me wanna rush out & get it 1st day.
I don't doubt the fact that you like GOW, you want innovation(that is done well, of course) and I can't blame you for that.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
God of war is like the call of duty of action games.
But that freeze a for in mid-air isn't really much of an innovation.
Multiplayer is pretty much the new innovation in ascension.

Top Bottom