• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

God of DMC gameplay...

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I'm good at charging the sword instantly too. He's not a god, but he has practiced his timing alot(obviously).

quantum

KingSwole;65884 said:
I'm good at charging the sword instantly too. He's not a god, but he has practiced his timing alot(obviously).

He's breatoal. Brea's one of the best DMC3 players I've ever seen. It's not that much of a shock to see him handle this demo like a true pro considering many of the mechanics remain unchanged from DMC3. With Exceed's IR technique, it's pretty much a case of timing your revs to the strike of your sword and keeping that rhythm in your mind.

Also he's the winner of TrueStyle Tournament
check out his winning videos here.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/47223.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOEshmjbqzU
http://devils-lair.org/tourney.php

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Raven02300;65892 said:
how do u charge instantly?

The easy way for me to instant rev is by looking for the white/blue streak when you sweing the sword and then by pressing the rev button at the exact moment you see it. It really works well for me. I almost got the hang of it.XD

But if your trying to do it with every single move you make, its going to take some practice(a couple of hours of just trying to instant rev practice lol);)

quantum

KingSwole;65893 said:
The easy way for me to instant rev is by looking for the white/blue streak when you sweing the sword and then by pressing the rev button at the exact moment you see it. It really works well for me. I almost got the hang of it.XD

But if your trying to do it with every single move you make, its going to take some practice(a couple of hours of just trying to instant rev practice lol);)

I'm able to charge it up in practise. but when enemy in group attacks, it becomes cumbersome to get it right. Needs a lot of practise. Also i just read through the prima guide. This game has indeed got very
deep combo system which will take me months to master it all.
Some ppl compain about lack of weapons and all. After reading through the combo system in the guide, i think skills and weapons are enough and looks wayyyyy cool then previous DMC games. Bloody palace itself with time limit is gonna be a blast.

I'm not a DMC veteran, haven't played 1-2-3.Only have seen the videos. Was a ninja gaiden fan. But way tooooo much blocking and UT spam in that.get's boring after a while. DMC has style....i loveee style..... :)

KingSwole;65893 said:

sweet, thnx much:)

Top Bottom