• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Global possibilities!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Well really, global warming was going to happen anyway, it always was. What we are doing is speeding it up, we never "created" it really.

What we can do to help use nitrogen converters inside car engines to remove nitrogen, which is a greenhouse gas, and convert it into nitrogen oxide, a harmless gas. But then again, that makes carbon dioxide emissions so that is a bummer.

We can also just stop using cars altogether and use less energy within our homes. I like to turn the tele off completely and not leave it on stand-by. I dunno how much this could help, but meh, it is the only little thing I can do. I could do more, but that would involve billions of pounds to build a project to cool down the planet....some way...:|

Another thing is to recycle, but that has proved to emit more CO2 than just leaving it to rot or burn in an incinerator, although it does produce a more worthier use than just dumping it on a dumping ground.

We can also help cool down the atmosphere by adding a more concerntrated solution within a washing powder tablet with an added catalyst to speed up the collision of particles against a piece of clothing in a washing machine, which can prove to be very effective when working in a cooler temperature of thirty degrees instead of fourty. Brands like Persil have already done this, I think more washing firms should do the same, maybe with a better catalyst...

Anyhow, that is what I know anyway, I can explain more but it would take me forever and would probably go on for about...say...three, four posts? I dunno, but there, just a few examples...

Top Bottom