• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ghost of Sparta

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
I figured i'd post a thread about what people are expecting in God of War: Ghost of Sparta for the PSP, since i love all of the GoW games. They've already said it takes place between the first and second game and will include more of Kratos's past. They have also announced that among the enemies, King Minos and Scylla are to appear. They also have announced that Atlantis will be visited in the game as well.

So, this is wat i hope to see in the upcoming game:

-Explanations as to why Apollo and Artemis don't appear in Gow 3
-Kratos fighting Odysseus
-Clarity on if Kratos has a brother or not and why he isn't involved in the games
-Charybdis fighting along Scylla
-Echidna making an appearance

Captain Ren

Tribble
well, he do had a brother. it was in the GoW1 bonuses i dont want to spoil it for anybody, but remember around the end when zeus said:

Your pawn has failed. You should have chosen the other one

actually, i wish i had a psp xD
;)

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
oh yes i remember that....and also

when he's in the pool of blood in "fear mode" u can hear a voice calling kratos brother and all

but the company who makes the game could say that zeus was talking about hercules or some sh*t like that....

then again the comics say he does as well....i just want to know more about the guy...im sure all fans of the series do

also.....i'd like to see a little something from Achilles and/or Agamemnon, the three witches with the one eye, and something more of the trials of hercules..he had 12 for goodness sakes

Top Bottom