• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Geting really sick of seeing MGR in the DMC: DEVIL MAY CRY AREA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I know i'm doing exactly what I hate, but I have to bring up the point...

Can we please stop posting things about MGR in the DmC: Devil May Cry section? I know I may be beating a dead-horse here, but this nonsense has to stop. If you want to fight about it, I feel General gaming would be a better place for it. We understand if you don't like the new DmC,but you don't have to pointlessly argue why your choice is better, nor do you have to flame someone for peacefully stating their opinion. All it starts are pointless arguements and locked threads.

I for one dislike seeing a MGR thread in the DmC section. It just looks out of place, and it spawns TACKY fights. I for one would love to see this forum remain a peaceful haven, full of fellow-tolerant DMC fans.

I know this isn't my place for saying this, so I'm sorry if I happened to break any rules. I love this forum too much to see it suffer from idiocy. Please keep in mind that I'm not trying to backseat moderate. I just really want to get my mild opinion out there.

It's gotta stop guys, I hope with this post comes peace.

Stay Awesome guys!

"Lets' ROCK!"

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
B-but, but... MGR:R has a protagonist with white hair right from the beginning!

Clearly the better choice.
Obviously, those SEXY CYBORG heels could step on my face WHENEVER they want....(JOKING)

Joking aside, whoever's reading this...don't bust a nut. Its called joking around.

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
Obviously, those SEXY CYBORG heels could step on my face WHENEVER they want....(JOKING)

Joking aside, whoever's reading this...don't bust a nut. Its called joking around.
Hey! HEY! Heels ARE sexy....so stop it. :3

But yeah I see how it can get annoying after a while...

scionicspectre

I'm really just wondering where all the Castlevania vs. DMC threads are, and what about Tomb Raider? That has physical combat, as well! Heck, Grand Theft Auto. Man, I'm buying all these games instead of other good ones...

Onecrazymonkey1

I guess I was pretty out of the loop because I haven't played a Metal Gear game since Sons of Liberty and Rising wasn't even a blip on my radar until these forums ha. I was thoroughly confused as to why it was being called the spiritual successor of DMC? :/ Although I've figured it out since.

berto

I Saw the Devil
It is an odd compairison, those two. I understand why they're been compaired but ultimatly they aren't compatible. It'd be like compairing gears of war with resident evil 4; yeah they are similar but they are completly diffdrent games with very different strengts and target audiences.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
It is an odd compairison, those two. I understand why they're been compaired but ultimatly they aren't compatible. It'd be like compairing gears of war with resident evil 4; yeah they are similar but they are completly diffdrent games with very different strengts and target audiences.

It's because Kamiya and P* are behind it, and everyone automatically thinks it was Kamiya making a "DMC successor."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom