• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GBA Devil May Cry (an idea I had spontaneously)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, title says it all. What if there was a GBA DMC game, with roughly the same game style as Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories without the stupid card system? It would take you through the story of DMC1-4 as well as DmC, and there are also bonus missions and a separate Bloody Palace for each timeline. It'd be like a port of all five games.

Do you think it'd sell well? Would you buy it? I would, that's for sure. To me, it sounds like a lot of fun.

Sin Scythe

Blessed by Death
Premium
Ehhh, I don't think it would look good, personally, and working the controls could be difficult...

Then again, GTA worked on the Ds... :pirate:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sin Scythe;281541 said:
Ehhh, I don't think it would look good, personally, and working the controls could be difficult...

Then again, GTA worked on the Ds... :pirate:

Graphics in KH:COM style would look pretty good for DMC, I think. And I've got the controls worked out.

A is jump, B is melee, L and B are guns and R and B are special moves/Devil Bringer.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Seriously, KH:COM pushed the GBA to it's limits when it came to spritework. It could compete with PS1 sprites.

And that's what the whole L and B thing is about. A gun trigger-like feel.

Sin Scythe

Blessed by Death
Premium
Overall, I do like the idea. :) It probably would be a limit-pushing game.

''Everyone at Capcom wants to make games with the best graphics. The Nintendo 3DS can make that happen.''
Keiji Inafune, Lead Game Developer, Capcom.

Capcom will make 3DS games then, but that doesn't confirm a DMC of course.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thanks. With the 3DS, though, it would probably be 3D. I want to see what a 3D overworld and then 2D battle screen would be like in DMC. See if it works.

Top Bottom