• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gana-neu-be ( Introduction of a Dark Angel )

Rena "DarkAngel" Kasegono

Hey there, Peoplez. My name is Rena Kasegono, You guys can call me Rena, or Rena-Chan if you want. I'm a big fan of DMC since I was a little little kid. ( I'm thirteen about to turn fourteen ) I bet all of the Devil May Cry games, and am looking forward to the new one just to beat it.​
I'm an RPer. :I​
I RP alot on Facebook for just the fun of it. :U​
Well anyway, I'm really a nice person and I want to meet new people with the same ( sort of ) interests as me. I hope I can be good friends with you all. :D

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
WARM WELCOME TO THE FORUMS,hope ypu enjoy it here and make alotta friends.see ya around the forums :D

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Hey there, Peoplez. My name is Rena Kasegono, You guys can call me Rena, or Rena-Chan if you want. I'm a big fan of DMC since I was a little little kid. ( I'm thirteen about to turn fourteen ) I bet all of the Devil May Cry games, and am looking forward to the new one just to beat it.​
I'm an RPer. :I​
I RP alot on Facebook for just the fun of it. :U​
Well anyway, I'm really a nice person and I want to meet new people with the same ( sort of ) interests as me. I hope I can be good friends with you all. :D
yeah i know one of them the BIG adventures of rena kasegono its me connor welcome to the forums

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Welcome to the forums. Make sure to take off your shoes and leave them by the door..... Oh and your sanity too!

Top Bottom