• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

gaming fails

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
big fails that the creators of random games made

on star wars bounty hunter at the last cut scene count dooku's voice suddenly goes quiet and slowly rises

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Gears of War 2 when Dom finally has to kill his wife because she's already essentially dead.

The gun he uses (Boltok Pistol) is just...just way too big for the occasion...seriously, the gun is bigger than her head. It's not just a mercy killing. It's a mercy over-killing :/

Laurence Barnes

Premium
FAIL:LOL: haha

for star wars episode 3 when the cpu puts u into a daze they just jump around

and for star wars bounty hunter in cut scenes the extras stand still with their arms stretched out

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
DMC4: Fail on the part of the Scarecrows standing there and dancing around like fools when I'm not doing anything but standing right next to them. XD I like watching them dance.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
for dmc when it introduces a new enemy they always start to do weird stuff and not bother with u in cut scenes

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
AzureNight13;233531 said:
DMC4 fail.... Nero in general :lol:

Well, he's not that much of... Oh, hell, who am I kidding? :lol:

I was playing SSBB with a friend of mine, and anyway there was B-B-Bomb, he saw it was like, "Oh Crap!" and then he went to run, but turned the wrong way and ended up getting thrown out of the arena. :lol:

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
DMC2 was a big letdown.
Metal Gear Acid 1&2
Resident Evil 5 imo failed in a lot of ways
Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness
Croc 2

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Resident Evil 4,when Leon tried to kick the "Big Cheese"(as they call him)and then he ended up getting his foot caught and was then tossed to the wall and got knocked out.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was playing SSBB as Samus, and my brother was Lucario. We ran at each other but didn't notice the Bob-Omb right between us. By the time we'd turned around, both our characters had tripped and we were both blown away. >.<

Laurence Barnes

Premium
on star wars bounty hunter

first chapter u take meeko to jail he was wanted alive

on chapter 3 in the prison meeko is wanted dead when u see him

even though he is allready in jail:huh:

Laurence Barnes

Premium
star wars bounty hunter(yet again)

suicidle bando gora

when u stand at the end of your ship at the top all the bando gora fall off the edge trying to get u

Top Bottom