• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gaming Dilemma

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So, I'm going to go out and buy some new games, but I'm torn between two games, those being Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, and Alice: Madness Returns. Which one should I get? ;.;

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Alice MR is great game only one thing sucks the combat is hollow and story mode is small very small and it has only one boss fight ! but for the beautiful environments and 2d cut-scenes are are worth your money !

Demon619

Deadman walking
While Alice: Madness Returns is a good game in its own right, its comabt and story seems to leave you a bit wanting for more...its good, but not that good.

So personally I would go with DBZBT2

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
^that's your opinion.

Not an opinion a Fact if it was overrated it would've got more aggregate scores and popularity so it is actually not overerrated

P.S don't feel offended you seem to be kinda annoyed by that game it was worth for its gorgeous visuals though and higly detailed 2d cut-scenes were great ! only bad point was it didn't had any variety in gameplay

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Not an opinion a Fact if it was overrated it would've got more aggregate scores and popularity so it is actually not overerrated

P.S don't feel offended you seem to be kinda annoyed by that game it was worth for its gorgeous visuals though and higly detailed 2d cut-scenes were great ! only bad point was it didn't had any variety in gameplay
Who cares?! He is getting DBZ BT3 so Alice better learn how to become a Super Saiyan otherwise she won't be bought lol. I made a odd pun lol.

Top Bottom