• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games you wish weren't cancelled

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Hey guys its been awhile since i've made a thread and I'm bored so lets talk about cancelled games. I mean everyone's had atleast one or two games that they either kept track of or found out about only to find out that its been cancelled. Any genre any platform will do, so what games do you wish didn't kick the bucket. I've got 3 :D
post as many as you please

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I want Psychonauts 2 soooooo bad. Psychonauts is amazing and deserves a sequel. The creator of Minecraft wanted to collaborate with Tim Schafer for a sequel but that's all up in the air. Heard he had to drop but I think Tim's still interested. He should start a kickstarter for Psychonauts 2. I'd donate in a heartbeat.

Also the games I of course wished weren't cancelled were the 4 MegaMan games Capcom dropped.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Yeah the Maverick Hunters one looked awesome too and it probably would have been awesome since some of the people who worked on Metroid Prime were working on it :(

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Nightmare Creatures 3
nightmarecreatures3beta01.jpg
UBISOFT is such a prick

Rayman Cancelled 3d game
the new 2d game is great BUT i want to go back to the Rayman 2 style gameplay

Prince of Persia: Kindred Blades

3. Earthworm Jim PSP
I believe that they didn't cancel that game instead made it for IPhone

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Prey 2...? I think. Though I'm not sure if it's still pushed back or cancelled...?

Super90sgamer

I was planning to buy 3DS for Mega Man Legend 3 but unfortunately Capcom canceled it. I been waited the sequel since PS1's days and Capcom canceled the game for MvC3 ( Thank you Capcom for ruinning my dream ).

Top Bottom