• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games that deserve a comeback

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
- Legacy of Kain
- Wild Arms
- Thousand Arms
- Megaman X
- Megaman Legends
- Musashiden
- Onimusha
- Dino Crisis
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner (Raidou Kuzunoha series)
- Xenosaga
- Zone of the Enders

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
Def Jam: Fight for NY
Resident Evil Outbreak series.
Sonic Adventure
Persona series should finally make it to the home consoles, I had to buy vita for it

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Nightmare Creatures 3
BLACK Ps2
Dark CLOUD 3
Burnout
Tenchu series
-SOMETHING REALLY COOL WITH MOTHERFUCKING DINOSAURS!
cd-12.png
XD

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
These were my favorite games back when I was a PC gamer and I think deserve a reboot or comeback. (Keeping in mind developers don't mess it up :p)

American McGee's Alice
Operative: No One Lives Forever
IGI: I'm Going In
Crash Bandicoot

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Definitely Dark Cloud, whether it's a reboot, spiritual successor, or a sequel, I'd be welcome to that.

Weird how no one mentioned Star Fox; the recent title was just a remake of the Nintendo 64 game. Shigeru Miyamoto said something about the game not being popular in Japan, maybe in other regions as well. It might have to do with the Adventures, Assault, and Command changing what the series was about so much; action-adventure game, improved/expanded on-rails space game, and something that went more like 64 than Assault. It was rumored and suggested several times that it that a Wii Star Fox game would exist, but nothing happened. Hideki Kamiya said he'd like to take a spin on Star Fox for the Wii. And some other developers were considered for a Star Fox game for the Wii U.

Same goes for F-Zero, I don't like racing games, but I'd love it if Captain Falcon was more than just an iconic Super Smash Bros. character.

Jak & Daxter really deserves a comeback after what happened with The Lost Frontier. And considering that Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale features several Sony first-party characters, they could use that to their advantage to bring Jak & Daxter back like how Konami/Platinum Games and Capcom/Ninja Theory did with MGR: Revengeance Raiden and DmC Dante.

Soul Reaver and Legacy of Kain. I love the voice acting and story of the game, even though I never played it. For a PS2 era game, it had a wonderful script compared to current games.

Shinobi? The game with the life-sucking katana and badass named Hotsuma. No other reason, but to have another badass ninja to compete with Ryu Hayabusa. Just retcon the series Sega, just do it.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
What are your opinions on bringing back....

- Bloody Roar
- Altered Beast/Project Altered Beast
- Spiritual Warfare from Mega Drive (for Christians)
- Parappa the Rapper
- Bust a Groove
- Onimusha

Altercation

Yes to bloody roar, I only had the demo but I used to play it all the time. I would only want onimusha if they did it more like 1 or 2 or 3, I liked Dawn of Dreams but the game didn't feel like an Onimusha game (felt a bit "anime")

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Anyone want these old ps1 games to return in PS4?
- Bloody Roar
- Bust a Groove
- Crash Bandicoot
&
- Parappa the Rapper

Caiden

Jak and Dexter NEEDS to comeback. The last entry was a terrible psp game. Naughty Dog is an amazing company and I really hope they put some more thought into a new entry for Jak.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
-SiN Episodes
-Dino Crisis
-Bloodrayne
-Brutal Legend
-Primal
-Evil Dead

Personally I don't want Jak and Daxter to return, it was awesome on the PS2 and I don't think that kind of awesomeness can be redone in this awful generation of gaming, for f**ks sake they were planning to give it the dark, serious and gritty reboot treatment that DmC and Tomb Raider got, but thankfully that was canned.

Top Bottom