• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games like Classic Tomb Raider?

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
You all know how I feel about the Tomb Raider reboot, so I've been looking for replacements since the classic Tomb Raider games were so much fun for me and they still are, but I want to find more like them.

To be exact, I'm not looking for TR clones, I'm looking for games that are very similar, such as having an awesome female protagonist, good platforming gameplay and good combat, some uber violent games similar to Bloodrayne and Heavy Metal Fakk 2 would be even more awesome.

It would be great if you could list some games from the late 90s to early 2000s as that's when Tomb Raider was popular and devs were trying to make similar games.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
@ VampireWicked

Most of those I have played, are near impossible to find or mostly not what I'm looking for.

Remember Me and Velvet Assassin look interesting, but I've heard both negative and positive things about them, are they any good?

I'd love to try the Onechanbara games, but finding them down here in NZ is near impossible.

To be more exact, do you know of any 3rd person action/shooter/adventure games that are similar to classic Tomb Raider with a female protagonist?

Top Bottom