• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games for Tokyo Game Show 2014

Maxman

REvelations 2 that has been confirmed for a Gameplay footage there <3

Thats all I wanna see <3

ToriJ

Type-0 and Revelations 2 are what I'm the most interested in. I'm not holding my breath for another Devil May Cry game to be announced.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Only a few hours till TGS opens it's doors but there is really one thing I'm eager to learn right now and that is if they will finally add PS1-2 support for the PS4. It's a rumor that has been flying around for a while and I want them to either confirm it or to kill it once and for all and not leave us wondering for the next 2 years without saying anything about it until everyone forgets about it.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
Only a few hours till TGS opens it's doors but there is really one thing I'm eager to learn right now and that is if they will finally add PS1-2 support for the PS4. It's a rumor that has been flying around for a while and I want them to either confirm it or to kill it once and for all and not leave us wondering for the next 2 years without saying anything about it until everyone forgets about it.
Oh, really? That would be nice - I'm interested in playing Final Fantasy VIII again, and maybe some classics like Tekken 2 and 3. I'm not really expecting them to somehow turn the PS4 into an emulator this late in the game, though.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Oh, really? That would be nice - I'm interested in playing Final Fantasy VIII again, and maybe some classics like Tekken 2 and 3. I'm not really expecting them to somehow turn the PS4 into an emulator this late in the game, though.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/133240-Sony-May-Add-Backward-Compatibility-to-the-PS4

The rumor also mentions that it's not PS Now either but local support or emulation.
http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/ps4-backwards-compatibility-can-you-play-ps3-games-on-ps4

Top Bottom