• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game Prices Thread (Discuss all sites and shops)

IncarnatedDemon

Mount and Blade Collection costs a little over 1/4 of the price for digital download, for the physical copy.
At a local webshop, the digital copy is provided by Steam, so i assume its same for price for everyone else who uses Steam.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Trying finding .hack quarantine or Fire emblem path of radiance or radiant dawn for a reasonable price. .Hack quarantine goes for about 80+ just for the disc and both Fire Emblem games go for about 60+ disc only. Oh and don't get me started on trying to import most japanese games, especially for handhelds

Martius

SSSmokin!
Trying finding .hack quarantine or Fire emblem path of radiance or radiant dawn for a reasonable price. .Hack quarantine goes for about 80+ just for the disc and both Fire Emblem games go for about 60+ disc only. Oh and don't get me started on trying to import most japanese games, especially for handhelds
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey is 50 pounds on amazon.uk, damn...

IncarnatedDemon

I can see if there is anything here where i live. Perhaps i can skip it to you if its possible without you or me getting a huge fee.

IncarnatedDemon

**** me...
Fire emblem path of radiance is being sold at a retro site (a douchebag site that rip offs people).

Guess at what price?

Two Hundred and SixtySix

.....DOLLARS.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey is 50 pounds on amazon.uk, damn...
People are idiots when they sell it for unreasonably high prices and since you can't bargain you either buy it or you don't

I can see if there is anything here where i live. Perhaps i can skip it to you if its possible without you or me getting a huge fee.

tumblr_mftr31sO7O1ranhnao1_250.gif

really?

**** me...
Fire emblem path of radiance is being sold at a retro site (a douchebag site that rip offs people).

Guess at what price?

Two Hundred and SixtySix

.....DOLLARS.

Yep I can see that just like how most pokemon games go for 100 dollars or more

IncarnatedDemon

Sorry friend but prices over here...is crazy. And i really mean crazy.

Its either 150+ dollar or the highest i saw = 266 dollars.

And to few shops that sell.

Top Bottom