• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game of Thrones BOOK thread (risk of SPOILERS)

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Just came out of Game of Thrones thread, and some people asked that a thread be made for those who already read the books, to avoid spoiling anything to those who only watch the series... So, here it is!

Feel free to discuss things book-related guys!:D

LysseC

Well, the point of this thread was to discuss the books, but maybe, if you are talking for example about the end of A Dance with Dragons, maybe it would be wise to add a little warning at the beginning of the post, to make sure.:)

Martius

SSSmokin!
Of course, i dont any to spoil anything for purpose, just to talk about books.
I cant wait to see how it will turn out in next book. We know that Martin is not afraid of killing even important characters. Maybe Sansa could actually do something useful on her own?

LysseC

I too hope that Sansa finally decides to do something instead of being simply dragged around by other people...
She is a crucial piece in the game, but I fear she has not the ability to play the game herself. She always seems so... you know... lost when it comes to politics. :/

Referring to ADWD:
On the other hand, I really hope that Daenerys finally does something useful. I mean, for Westeros. Things are getting more and more complicated, and I don't really see an ending to it, it's like going in circles without never finding a way out. On the long run, it becomes quite... frustrating.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
George is now hinting that he might be having a few more people on the iron throne before the books are finished. It's making me wonder who it would be.
Any ideas people?

Meg

George is now hinting that he might be having a few more people on the iron throne before the books are finished. It's making me wonder who it would be.
Any ideas people?
Ned Stark. :troll:

Did anyone else find the fourth book boring? I only have about 200 pages left, and it's only JUST getting interesting. Sad. :(

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Thanks for making this thread LysseC, I was too lazy >_<

I hated the fourth book. I’m not usually a fan of fantasy because there are usually so many characters; I can’t keep tabs on them. With GoT, I got used to all the characters and kept up with who’s who, then books 4 just seems to put all those characters aside and start introducing more. No more, it’s too much for my puny brain! It was just boring too but that could be because I didn’t know or love the characters as much.

My memory isn’t the best. I can’t remember what happened in what book but I’ll try and keep some discussion going XD

Dany FTW!

Top Bottom