• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game lists

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Very cool Osaka, I must email my brother with the links to some of the old consoles we had - brings back good memories! I'd totally forgotten about the Sega Saturn!

Osaka

trollololol
Vergil'sBitch;301955 said:
Wow... thats alot of games REP+

There must be at least....I dunno 8000+ games. Certainly seems that many ^__^;;. And there's a few others I didn't list (some other PC and other stuff.) When I look at it I haven't even got through a quarter of that whole list.

Thanks for the rep ^_^

Ebony;301960 said:
Very cool Osaka, I must email my brother with the links to some of the old consoles we had - brings back good memories! I'd totally forgotten about the Sega Saturn!

I think most people had forgotten, or at least tried to forget about it. lol :p

Osaka

trollololol
aoshi;302042 said:
The only game i am looking forward to currently is Asura's wrath.

Asura's wrath

No, no, wrong thread. This threads about looking back at all the games (and consoles) that have come and gone and reminiscing. Present stuff is included too, just because.

aka958

Don't trust people
Osaka;302045 said:
No, no, wrong thread. This threads about looking back at all the games (and consoles) that have come and gone and reminiscing. Present stuff is included too, just because.

I can't find the PSP anywhere. D:

aoshi

Osaka;302045 said:

Oops my bad.My fav old games would be Street fighter alpha 3 and Tekken 5.

Top Bottom