• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gackt

Do you think Gackt is cool?

• Total voters

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Ooooh I love Gackt! I especially liked him in Malice Mizer! I haven't listened to them for a while actually. I loved the video for Le Ciel. I have most of Gackts albums too Mars was my favourite - one of those albums where every song was good. Gackt has slipped off my radar recently - what's he up to? ^_^

I'll post up some Gackt Goodness later when I'm back at home.

KRSkull

If you want some funny songs listen to U+K. for me i really love Journey through the Decade, The next Decade, Stay the ride Alive and December love also his single Ever is really awesome.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
no, but admittedly i have a bias.

i was exposed to JRock by a crazy girl in high school with japanese fashion magazines getting guys to admit the transvestite models were hot, then letting them know that those were not girls they were oggling.

only exception to this 100% law is The Pillows because FLCL is 100% fantastic.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
no, but admittedly i have a bias.

i was exposed to JRock by a crazy girl in high school with japanese fashion magazines getting guys to admit the transvestite models were hot, then letting them know that those were not girls they were oggling.

Talk about obsessed. >_> I like some JRock, even though I have no idea what the singer is singing about until I look up the english lyrics. XD

Top Bottom