• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Furry Fandom

Salthanath

I'm not Grade S, But I'm no Grade D Either
Bit of A random topic, But I was curious if anyone here had heard of it, or if anyone was a part of it, I've been part of the Furry Fandom for a good five year's now, nearly 6, It's actually changed my life to a certain extent, If anyone here is part of the fandom it'd be great to discuss about it, or just idly chat to each other ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm a furry. ^_^ More into dragons, but I don't mind other kinds of anthros too, even if they're a mite bizarre. I mean, one of my characters is an anthro wasp queen. XD

Salthanath

Woot, I'm a reptile Fantatic so It's pretty obvious when I say my 'Sona is a dragon, I don't mind over anthro's to, They're all Unique in their own way, As for the Anthro Queen Wasp, Different, But Imaginative ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Woot, I'm a reptile Fantatic so It's pretty obvious when I say my 'Sona is a dragon, I don't mind over anthro's to, They're all Unique in their own way, As for the Anthro Queen Wasp, Different, But Imaginative ^_^

My 'sona is a dragon as well. Click my avatar, you'll see what I mean. I'm also quite partial to Nagas, but only if they are of the type that are completely reptilian.

Salthanath

My 'sona is a dragon as well. Click my avatar, you'll see what I mean. I'm also quite partial to Nagas, but only if they are of the type that are completely reptilian.

I get where you're coming from with the Naga's, I'm only interested in the one's that are fully reptillian, As for the Avatar, Nothing Happened O.=.o

If you have A Furaffinity would you mind if I watched you on it?, One scaly to another

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I get where you're coming from with the Naga's, I'm only interested in the one's that are fully reptillian, As for the Avatar, Nothing Happened O.=.o

If you have A Furaffinity would you mind if I watched you on it?, One scaly to another

You can't see my avatar's animation? Damn... It turns into a dragon.

And I don't have an FA, not yet. Planning on getting one when I turn 18.

Salthanath

\o/ Aweshum, As for FA, You don't have to wait till you're 18 To have one, 18 is the age you have to be to view the mature content :ermm:

Salthanath

Salthanath

*Leaves forum to go take of 'Personal Problem's*

Nah I keed, But It is very damn good art

This is My Sona ^^

Meg

I'm not a furry/scaly, but Sly Cooper is one of my favorite game characters. Those games are part of my childhood and playing the HD Collection was amazing!
SlyCoopertheThief.jpg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm not a furry/scaly, but Sly Cooper is one of my favorite game characters. Those games are part of my childhood and playing the HD Collection was amazing!
SlyCoopertheThief.jpg

Sly is one of my favorite game characters of all time. :p

Reactions: Meg
Top Bottom