• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Funny dmc4 things

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Just post some funny stuff in dmc4.
I know one its sorta funny,
at the start of the game when Nero and Dante are fighting Nero gets his sword out and he turns the handle and then Dante gets his sword out and he turns his handle to taunt Nero with his exceed thing..its sounds dumb but its kinda funny in the game.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I thought the part where...

Dante first meets up with the boss, Dagon, and starts ogling Dagon's bait - those girls.

I thought that was pretty funny. ^_^

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
idk, i found the part where nero wrapped his legs around dante pretty funny cuz my yaoi fangirl fantasy came true in the game, :lol:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
asia22292;70724 said:
idk, i found the part where nero wrapped his legs around dante pretty funny cuz my yaoi fangirl fantasy came true in the game, :lol:

DON'T EVEN get me started. :lol: Although I didn't think that was funny, I thought that was HAWT and I mean it. :p

aka958

Don't trust people
I think it is Funny when Dante meets Echidna and hekick back her seeds to her and she say : Who the hell are you?! and he answers something like this : you noticed me? i started to feel a little ignored. and i like how he does against Dagon in beginning in the fight like Devilmaycry said and i like when he is sitting on Berials tail :)

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
He flips him off?
You mean when Dante asks for his sword back?
i thought hes just falling into the savior and he has his Index sticking out...i wasn't sure if it was either index or middle.
thats pretty funny.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
"Check it out! It's got wings:lol: "

"Is sanity...the price to pay..for POWER?!":lol:

I laughed at these two a lot:p

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Tony_Redgrave;70767 said:

:lol: that scene made no sense whatsoever!

the lucifer video (need i say more?)

somehoe he manages to shoot yamato into the savior by piling the bullets on top of each othero_O

in the assasination scene where dante stabs a gaurd then starts using him as a weapon:p it's cheesy but cool;)

:lol: that bit where he sinks into the savior with his middle finger up made me laugh most. if you go on the scene selection the picture for that scene is that bit where he has his middle finger up:)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
When Bael's brothers are about to walk through the gate and Nero goes "oh thats fair.."

and when he says

"..just because of the way I t-t-t-talk"

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
pinky750;70784in the assasination scene where dante stabs a gaurd then starts using him as a weapon:P it's cheesy but cool;)[/QUOTE said:
Dude, how was that cheesy? That was the best thing ever. :lol:

Something else I found funny was Dante calling Berial ugly. Not just the fact that he called him ugly, but Dante's nerve is even funnier. Berial's appearence is far more appealing than Dante's demon form. XD

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!

I laughed at these two a lot:p

I love that part. Also when Nero told Sanctus, "Go blow yourself!!!" :lol: Classic.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Oh that was classic, it was SO inapropriate, which is why I love it. That reminds of the part where Dante said he would kick Nero's a$$.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
i have to say most DMC 4 cutscenes are well made and always make me funny...:lol: the part where Dante taunts Agnus is a legend...:lol:

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Vergilissexy;70814 said:
Oh that was classic, it was SO inapropriate, which is why I love it. That reminds of the part where Dante said he would kick Nero's a$$.

Lol yeah i forgot about that part. "If the kid screws up, I'll just kick his ***." Just SO Dante.:cool:

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
before the final boss fight, sanctus says "what is that...love?" then nero goes "look it up":p. as dante says, "what a punk!"

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS

That is defiantly one of my favs.

When Gloria did a pile driver on the scarecrow into the ground and opened his legs, it looked like she was like peek a boo. That made me chuckle a little bit.

tettora

asia22292;70724 said:

When does this happen? I may have to investigate on you tube lol.

Top Bottom