• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

funniest glitches

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
share some of your funniest glitches

if u don't have any send a video of one

star wars bounty hunter:i jumped hen rolled in my ship then suddenly all the insides dissapeared and i was half in my ship and half underneath it

CloudStryker

Surviving
In Fallout three, I was near the super mutant camp outside of rivet city where I jumped behind some ammo boxes.
I was then susspended in mid-air bobing up and down very fast for ten minutes befor i relised i was not going to get out. :D
Good thing I saved only five mins away, or I'd be dead ****ed off.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
in resistance 2 at a park we just took down a gang of grims with a v7 splicer

then we saw a floating grim head with it's mouth open

it was fuc*ing halarious

aka958

Don't trust people
I played Oblivion with my extremely acrobatic Argonian. Putted on my boots of springheel jak and jumped around Crucible in the Shivering Isles. I decided to jump from a roof towards the gate to Bliss, instead I jumped on the wall. Then I could jumped to the area who should've been Bliss, instead was an empty area sorrounded by castle walls.
It's nothing special but it was funny as hell.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
can't remmber what game

but one time i was squeezed in a corner by enemies then i suddenly popped ontop of them

then i walked off and i didn't fall as if i was walking on invisible floor

and they followed me from underneath

CloudStryker

Surviving
Assians Creed. I done the usual "jump into the haystack" thing but instead kept falling and falling and falling...
Got boring after watching it for 5 mins.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was playing Halo 3 and I got killed by the Ghost of Valhalla. Repeatedly. ._. I was laughing my ass off the whole time, but I was scared as sh!t too. I hate him. He's only appeared once to me, though... and he had TWO energy swords. That shouldn't be possible, but he had em. ._.

Meg

While playing Just Cause 2 I was blown back by a rocket launcher and went through the wall and landed outside. Weird. But at least I had time to heal before going back in.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I was playing some Budokai and my character jumped into the lake...he fell through the lake repeatedly until I reset xD

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Tonks;237615 said:
I was playing some Budokai and my character jumped into the lake...he fell through the lake repeatedly until I reset xD

Something like that happened to me when I was playing Resident Evil 4.

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
XD in super mario 64 ds (with action replay in) i ran through a door and sunk and kept sinking til' i ended up somehow in front of the castle and felk through some invisible hole and died

Top Bottom