• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Funnest side-mission

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
You know those secret missions that you have to undertake to get quite a few of the blue orb fragments (and in one instance to my mind a whole blue orb) which did you find the most fun.

For me, it was the one in the sewers where you had to make the kyclopes (that should be the plural) miss you and massacre each other. Still raises a smile to this day for me, it is quite hard but all so worth it.:lol:

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Hahaha, yeah, cause if you fell down, they all clapped their teeth at you in a taunting 'you're a b*tch' manner. I always laughed everytime I fell, even though it annoyed the crap outta me XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
BlueDevil;239213 said:
Hahaha, yeah, cause if you fell down, they all clapped their teeth at you in a taunting 'you're a b*tch' manner. I always laughed everytime I fell, even though it annoyed the crap outta me XD

I always thought they were laughing at me when they did that. That laughter is surprisingly addictive. :lol:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
three beast on normal because or treasure of the reaper its fun to actually be able to fight shadow without getting pwned all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom