• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fun cosplay thread!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
That Vanille is anazing!

Has anyone ever see any pics of anyone cos-playing as 'Gloria' before?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
If I could have my perfect cosplay, it'd definitely be a lizard-man that looks almost real. Either that, or a Xenomorph costume. Which I'm already working on as we speak for Halloween. *evil grin*

fon

Crazy Chick
My perfect cosplay would be MGS4/Rising Raiden (with working headpiece). I'm too tan though, not slim enough, and don't have enough experience, otllll.

I tend to go for cosplays that require having my face hidden, but some of them are tall characters (ie Dormammu, Pyramid Head, Big Sister). I'm only 4'11 >____<
Reminds me, still have to work on my own cosplays. Unfortunately, Dino has to wait until after Thanksgiving xD

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I have several cosplays that I am working on.
I just finished my Mrs. Lovett (Sweeney Todd), as well as Nene (Samurai Warriors), I also cosplay as Haruhi Fujioka (Ouran High School Host Club). I am currently looking for a wig so I can cosplay Haruhi for Anime Boston again in 2011. I cut my hair this year, I will not do that again....lol.
I am also looking to revive my Trish cosplay from AB 08.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Hmmm, I just dress up for fun...I'd try to dress up as Reno from FFVII though. If not...just a masquerade mistress type of deal thing. I've got a cool mask for it, but I need to find a corset and a dress ._.

fon

Crazy Chick
My closet cosplay of Dino!!
Well, not a full pic, because my face is ugly so i'm hiding behind my copy of DMC1 xD
Snapshot_20101012_4.jpg

I spent 3 days looking for a nice red and black jacket. This baby was reversible <3 (and on sale too!)

Also, here's a picture of a plushie I made of Dante's head for my Gilver cosplay a while back. I made him in 1 day because I couldn't get my Yamato finished Dx
Snapshot_20101012_7.jpg

Top Bottom