• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Full House JC into Lucifer on Scarecrow

sortxl

everytime i jc gilgamesh full house, dante will be in a position too high for lucifer air combo to land on scarecrow. Any tips?

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
everytime i jc gilgamesh full house, dante will be in a position too high for lucifer air combo to land on scarecrow. Any tips?

Sorry just noticed this thread but I think you've probably got it solved on PB now.
But I will add that sometimes speed alone isn't the only factor, positioning and timing of the Full House JC can play a role.
If you think you're doing it fast enough but it's still not working try doing it from a lower position (E+I Raves can help with that) then you'll be able to see if it's just a timing issue or the setup itself.

sortxl

Sorry just noticed this thread but I think you've probably got it solved on PB now.
But I will add that sometimes speed alone isn't the only factor, positioning and timing of the Full House JC can play a role.
If you think you're doing it fast enough but it's still not working try doing it from a lower position (E+I Raves can help with that) then you'll be able to see if it's just a timing issue or the setup itself.
thx for reply! yes i did get help on PB, key seems to be my input speed. i remapped jump=A, melee=B, and it works, although I still prefer melee=Y (style=X) since dante has one rebellion move that requires both melee and style pressed simultaneously.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Yeah it's a shame isn't it, I had a few ideas for controller layout but it always just feels too weird and I end up back with default.

But you can still do it with Y=melee if you want to keep your other layout, you just have to get the hang of "sliding" fast enough.
I'd say stick with whatever you find most comfortable, certain things might take a bit longer but it's all possible
with enough practice.

Top Bottom