• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Frustrating moments

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
share frustrating moments that have happened to you on any DMC game
just a little bit ago i was on DMD and Nelo did a 3 hit combo of death ... while i had 2 full health bars.....
yeah

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
DMC3 mission 6- That damn path of skill or something. The one with the spikes coming at you. HATE HATE HATE THAT PART!! especially on DMD mode.:mad:

DMC2 mission 5- those tanks were just annoying to me, and the helicopter was hard to kill on DMD mode.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
DMC3:
- Fighting Nevan and nearly killing her, then she does that evil hug-of-instant-death tihng when I don't have any DT left. T-T
- Also fighting Vante for the final time on Very Hard mode as Vergil...and nearly killing him...and then he DTs and regains all his health back while I'm out of vital stars, devil stars, gold orbs, and holy waters...and I'm down to half my health.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Dante must die mode arkham battle 2 and Final battle of Vergil.When he does that grab and loses my health until only one bar left and as for vergil, when he does that infinite judgment cut, i was always getting cut like a hoe when i was a noob.I quit DMD mode for at least a year then got back to it.

Same with vergil must die mode.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
trying to take out Vergil on hard mode when i first got the game. this waas the orginal edition. i spent nearly two hours on him. i eventually memorized his attack pattern and beat him...at 2 in the morning. good times :D

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I remember DMC3 SE for PC and pain what it given me when I had mine gameplay on Normal mode. Well in that time i been an newbie and I frustrated on Cerberus or Agni&Rudra fights as they been hard, on 3th approach I defeated them. Since that was been when I was in 3th class of Highschool now Im rather an Veteran as I know what to do quickly.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

vergil 3rd fight.........and especially when he jumps from the ground like 15 god dam times and you have to run and run like a chicken and you dont have anything to back you up! :mad:...... ok im calm lol ^_^.........and mundus!.....well it was my first time i played dmc1 i replayed the fight with him like 30 times till i got that b*tch........:D

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
DMC1: Final fight with Nelo Angelo (for the reasons you've already mentioned) & Mundus on DMD. Mundus is a b!tch to kill on DMD.
DMC2: Nothing was hard in this one, though the game itself was frustrating and felt a bit off. It did have its moments though.
DMC3: Nothing much other than the fight against Arkham in Mission 19 on DMD.
DMC4: There was this one mission that was a pain in the ass to S on DMD, can't remember which one thought. It was a Dante mission and was a pain in the ass due to the ****load of Chimeras. I think it was either mission 14 or 15.

Top Bottom