• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Frozen Review

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
images

DISNEY IS BACK!

So the other day I decided to treat myself to a movie after all this bad crap as a bit of a stress reliever. My friend and I decided to go see Frozen and man this movie kinda came out of nowhere. I did not imagine it would be this freaking good.

Yes, it left quite an impression on me and not only is Frozen one of the best Disney movies in years that has the makings of a classic but, it is an evolutionary step in how Disney can tell these fairy tale stories for the new generation. A film that goes "off script" and doesn't succumb to the typical cliches and also delivering one of the biggest gotchas in kiddie movie history.

The story this time is also a nice change of pace as the it's about two sisters. Elsa and Anna. Elsa pretty much since she was born has had ice powers and after nearly mortally wounding her sister when they were playing her family tries to keep her and her powers away from the public and Anna as they will grow even more powerful and more unstable as time goes by.

Their parents are killed and enough time passes for Elsa to become Queen. After her powers are exposed and the public reacts with the same exact fearful reaction she always fears she flees to the mountains and her powers pull an eternal winter over the land. Anna takes it upon herself to go find her sister and get her to fix everything all while other things are going down and I'll stop here.

With some fantastic songs and characters Frozen has recaptured the spirit of the good ol Disney I watched growing up but like I said, takes a refreshing new and evolutionary step. I will dare say we can put this up along side movies like Beauty and The Beast, The Little Mermaid, and even my favorite Disney animated film Mulan. IT'S THAT FREAKING GOOD.

Go see Frozen. I'm serious. It will surprise the hell outta you and it's nostalgic and refreshing. And man do I LOVE THIS SONG.

One of the best movies of the year. Go see it.

Top Bottom