• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

from Devil may cry to Devils never cry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remus

At DMC3 after Vergil is "dead" or Dante atleast thinks it or he know atleast that Vergil is trapped in the underworld he names his shop "Devil May Cry" because of the talk he had with Lady.
Now after DMC1 the shop is renamed to Devils never cry, why? he renames it because of Trish? i would more choose "Vergil's version" Devil may cry because all the games has it as names.
It ruins more than it does good.
Why this change? and is it still Devils Never Cry? Devil may cry sounds alot more better!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
coz DMC its the end of the story....................and DMC3 its almost the beginning of the story..........................DMC it maybe the 1st Part....................the Campcom could create Devil May Cry 0.......................that could be the 2nd Part.........................u know that Mundus told Dante that he will return and he will rule the Human World.......................and the Shop name could be Devil May Cry..............but when Dante thought that Trish was dead...........and he Cried......................thats y he changed the name on his Shop to "Devils Never Cry"

Remus

So he thought Trish was dead and CRIED and renamed it later to Devils NEVER cry?
that's doesn't make sense.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Remus said:
So he thought Trish was dead and CRIED and renamed it later to Devils NEVER cry?
that's doesn't make sense.

ya........................but there is another thing that i remember..........on DMC2.................when u begin to fight against Argosax The Chaos......................u see Lucia crying.................and Dante say to Lucia: "Devils Neve Cry"
And then Dante goes to the Portal to fight against Argosax the Chaos
thats my theory about Dante changed the shop name to Devil Never Cry

Vergil Sparda

A son of Sparda
d4rkn1ght said:
ya........................but there is another thing that i remember..........on DMC2.................when u begin to fight against Argosax The Chaos......................u see Lucia crying.................and Dante say to Lucia: "Devils Neve Cry"
And then Dante goes to the Portal to fight against Argosax the Chaos
thats my theory about Dante changed the shop name to Devil Never Cry

But he changed it in DMC1,that was before the whole lucia crying thing.

In DMC3 the ending song was Devil Never Cry,and he said to lady"Devils never cry"so why not name it Devil never cry right then?

wicked_lester

I think he named it to devils never cry because HE cried and doesn't really want people to know that, hes right devils shouldn't cry but hes half demon half human and if his human side comes out it might make him vonurable.

Vince

Hummm interesting well I guess there was no neon sign with a "devil never cry" when Danté opened his shop you "Pizza 2 for 1" is not what he wanted but after his adventure he might had found a "devil never cry" neon sign :p

wicked_lester

true...true....but it is kinda weird...by the way...does he sell pizza? it would be kick ass pizza if he did right?

PAINTitBLACK

Sympathy 4 the devil
Blood Knight;3670 said:
in my experience, thinking too hard about things like this hurts you brain, so just go with it

I totally agree i tried to think too hard and thats how my head starts to just say **** it.o_O .

Vergil Sparda

A son of Sparda
wicked_lester;3674 said:
true...true....but it is kinda weird...by the way...does he sell pizza? it would be kick ass pizza if he did right?

Yeah that would rock!! when he came up to your door he'd throw your pizza up in the air and do a air rave to cut it for'ya!:lol:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
PAINTitBLACK;3955 said:
I totally agree i tried to think too hard and thats how my head starts to just say **** it.o_O .

u need to rest..................or else ur brain will blow in no time............:D

Vince

If you have one then use it to its full potential :D, Did anyone can use the full potential of the brain???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom