• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Free Ride,Summoned swords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durante

Dead
Hey so i saw on a video and seen Dante doing a free ride but i just dont know the button combo aswell as for the summoned swords can anyone tell me how to execute them?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Free Ride (Dante only) - Equip Ebony and Ivory, knock an enemy to the ground, and jump on it. Press the shoot button to rapidly shoot towards all directions. (This is only applicable to humanoid lesser demons, such as Pride, Sloth, Lust, and Gluttony)

Summoned Swords (Vergil only) - Press the shoot button to shoot a Summoned Sword, press it repeatedly to shoot it in a succession rate.

Summoned Swords have three exclusive techniques for Vergil.

Spiral Swords - Hold the shoot button to summon the Summoned Swords around Vergil. It acts as a shield, and is both offensive and defensive. (It drains your Devil Trigger gauge)

Sword Storm - Use Spiral Swords, and hold Lockon and Forward direction buttons and press the shoot button. Spiral Swords will surround your enemy and impales it merciless.

Blistering Swords - Use Spiral Swords, and hold Lockon and Backward direction buttons and press the shoot button. Spiral Swords will be on your back, and stabs at your enemy in rapid succession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom