• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Free Devil May Cry 4 Refrain Update Triggers Dante

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Capcom are usually rather generous with doling out free updates to their increasing library of iTunes games. Next on the update list is Devil May Cry 4 Refrain, which is getting Dante as a free downloadable update.

The previous version of Refrain only allowed you to play as Nero. Dante comes with his own set of moves, similar to the console versions of Devil May Cry 4. If you’re interested, you can grab the game for $4.99 on iTunes.

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2011/02/14/free-devil-may-cry-4-refrain-update-triggers-dante/

Hell bound

Well wats tis refrain about? I heard tat after finishing in dark knight mode. We ar able to play in a mode called heaven and hell. Is tis true? Thanks in advance

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Thanks again for posting this Chaos Master. I'm gonna update my phone today and see what it's like. Has anyone else downloaded it yet???

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Im gonna hopefully get it soon :D if only i can work out how my ipod/pad touch thingy(or whatever it is!) works!

Top Bottom