• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FREE Attack on Titan themed Signatures

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Whelp, I'm now officially obsessed with this show and it's characters. I ship Ymir and Christa so hard, and I just love Eren as a character. This show is amazing, so check it out if you haven't! To celebrate the fact that I am now obsessed with this show and actively involved in it's fandom, have some free attack on titan themed forum signatures! Also, be warned! Some of these sigs may involve spoilers!

*I'll post more when I make more!*

Take one that you really like! All are super-free! But please be sure to credit me somewhere in the sig! Oh, and be sure to also

oQUsU4m.jpg

kYFGl7y.jpg

DhSltXI.jpg

Is2DJVs.jpg

hNePJgc.jpg
PjJBe3x.jpg

DAelDDh.jpg

yaXddnp.jpg

LeSIv7O.jpg

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Whelp, I'm now officially obsessed with this show and it's characters. I ship Ymir and Christa so hard, and I just love Eren as a character. This show is amazing, so check it out if you haven't! To celebrate the fact that I am now obsessed with this show and actively involved in it's fandom, have some free attack on titan themed forum signatures! Also, be warned! Some of these sigs may involve spoilers!

*I'll post more when I make more!*

Take one that you really like! All are super-free! But please be sure to credit me somewhere in the sig! Oh, and be sure to also

oQUsU4m.jpg

kYFGl7y.jpg

DhSltXI.jpg

Is2DJVs.jpg

hNePJgc.jpg
PjJBe3x.jpg

DAelDDh.jpg

yaXddnp.jpg

LeSIv7O.jpg

i really do love you

It's like a plague.

A plague which you don't want to let it go.
But that's cool.

Amazing sigs! :3

(I also ship Ymir and Christa,and I also like Levi and Eren or Levi and Irvin...oh,and I really liked Jean and Marco but it's sad you know ;_; )

Spread the Attack on Titan love!

Although it's honestly quite overrated.

Something good never gets overrated.
If it's good,then it deserves the love it gets.
And if people like it,and there are a lot,then this proves it's really great.
(Hell,I even got my friend who hated anime to watch it and now she loves it)

BLACKSWIPE

It's like a plague.

A plague which you don't want to let it go.
But that's cool.

Amazing sigs! :3

(I also ship Ymir and Christa,and I also like Levi and Eren or Levi and Irvin...oh,and I really liked Jean and Marco but it's sad you know ;_; )

Oh god, I ship Christa and Ymir so hard, there like one of the few Lesbian pairings in anime that isn't just there for fanservice or to just make the manga/anime more popular. And Levi and Eren, I also love them too. I just hate how in most fanfics of the two, Levi is made out to be some violent and scary asshole who degrades Eren with words. OH! And Levi and Hanji is also another really fun pairing, there's a shatload of awesome stuff on tumblr for them. Theres a shatload of stuff for all of these pairings on tumblr...

God, Attack on Titan has taken over my life. ;_;

Oh god, I ship Christa and Ymir so hard, there like one of the few Lesbian pairings in anime that isn't just there for fanservice or to just make the manga/anime more popular. And Levi and Eren, I also love them too. I just hate how in most fanfics of the two, Levi is made out to be some violent and scary asshole who degrades Eren with words. OH! And Levi and Hanji is also another really fun pairing, there's a shatload of awesome stuff on tumblr for them. Theres a shatload of stuff for all of these pairings on tumblr...

God, Attack on Titan has taken over my life. ;_;

Oh yes,you read Fanfics,bless you.
You're so right.
I was so happy this anime didn't have any kind of stupid fanservice like most anime today.It's done in a realistic way but combined with fantasy/supernatural.
There are finally couples which aren't objectified and sexualised like lesbian couples and gay couples usually are in anime.
Levi is a scary guy,he's quite unaproachable but in essence he's kind (remember the scene with the soldier,right? and when he was forced to beat Eren to prove a point to those bastards and take him in the Scouting Legion). He swears from time to time but that's because of his past aspect, I don't think he would do that to Eren :/ so yeah,you're right.
Yess,Hanji and Levi are such a cute pairing. Hanji is such a crazy woman,but she's intelligent. xD

Same here. ;_; (btw,do you have a Tumblr blog? If you don't mind can you give me your url,of course if you want,pm me)

BLACKSWIPE

Oh yes,you read Fanfics,bless you.
You're so right.
I was so happy this anime didn't have any kind of stupid fanservice like most anime today.It's done in a realistic way but combined with fantasy/supernatural.
There are finally couples which aren't objectified and sexualised like lesbian couples and gay couples usually are in anime.
Levi is a scary guy,he's quite unaproachable but in essence he's kind (remember the scene with the soldier,right? and when he was forced to beat Eren to prove a point to those bastards and take him in the Scouting Legion). He swears from time to time but that's because of his past aspect, I don't think he would do that to Eren :/ so yeah,you're right.
Yess,Hanji and Levi are such a cute pairing. Hanji is such a crazy woman,but she's intelligent. xD

Same here. ;_; (btw,do you have a Tumblr blog? If you don't mind can you give me your url,of course if you want,pm me)
You can contact me at:
gungnir-titan on tumblr (I have no idea where that name came from, but people have made stupider names.)

Top Bottom