• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Found Footage films

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i was just watching clover field and had just seen paranormal activity the other night. i thought they were pretty good.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I'm not a big fan of this found footage crap. It can get annoying. Cloverfield was ok though but, Paranormal Activity is stupid. And they just keep coming out with that crap.

The best found footage type movie I've seen was Chronicle. Chronicle was a pretty cool superhero movie and it wasn't annoying with the found footage sh!t. They actually used their telekinetic powers to steady the cam as an excuse. And that final fight scene switching in between all these different perspectives was pretty cool. I'm interested in the sequel that's been in development. They said it wasn't going to be a found footage thing again though which sounds good to me.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I'm not a big fan of this found footage crap. It can get annoying. Cloverfield was ok though but, Paranormal Activity is stupid. And they just keep coming out with that crap.

The best found footage type movie I've seen was Chronicle. Chronicle was a pretty cool superhero movie and it wasn't annoying with the found footage sh!t. They actually used their telekinetic powers to steady the cam as an excuse. And that final fight scene switching in between all these different perspectives was pretty cool. I'm interested in the sequel that's been in development. They said it wasn't going to be a found footage thing again though which sounds good to me.

chronicle was amazing. i dunno why people hate paranormal activity though. i mean, the first two i thought were pretty good. but the others were just bad. why don't you like them? they make my girlfriend and her brother sick. same with you?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
chronicle was amazing. i dunno why people hate paranormal activity though. i mean, the first two i thought were pretty good. but the others were just bad. why don't you like them? they make my girlfriend and her brother sick. same with you?
I'm a horror fan and I've just seen way better horror movies. I just didn't enjoy it.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I'm a horror fan and I've just seen way better horror movies. I just didn't enjoy it.

you gonna see the conjuring? the only found footage horror film i haven't seen yet. i missed it today cuz i went to sleep and woke up too late to hit the theatre

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
you gonna see the conjuring? the only found footage horror film i haven't seen yet. i missed it today cuz i went to sleep and woke up too late to hit the theatre
I don't think The Conjuring is a found footage film. Anyway, probably not. I'll wait until it comes out on DVD probably. The next movie I plan on seeing is KickAss 2. I might go see The Wolverine though if I choose to go see any movie anytime soon. Or Pacific Rim again because it was so goddamn awesome.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I liked Cloverfield and the first 2 Paranormal Activities, also some of the movies I enjoyed were Quarantine and Grave Encounters. I thought Chronicle was ok, won't be interested in any sequel though.
I also saw that movie The Tunnel, that movie was boring as hell.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I don't think The Conjuring is a found footage film.
i meant to say the only horror film thats not a found footage

The next movie I plan on seeing is KickAss 2. I might go see The Wolverine though if I choose to go see any movie anytime soon. Or Pacific Rim again because it was so goddamn awesome.

all those movies sound awesome. i'm gonna see pacific rim with a few friends tomorrow i hope. we might movie hop just to spite the new manager for getting away with harassing customers and getting away with it :troll:.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I liked Cloverfield and the first 2 Paranormal Activities, also some of the movies I enjoyed were Quarantine and Grave Encounters. I thought Chronicle was ok, won't be interested in any sequel though.
I also saw that movie The Tunnel, that movie was boring as hell.

i heard quarantine was good. rabies gone bad or something. i saw part of grave encounters 2. was it better than the first one? i might see the first one later today at work

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
i heard quarantine was good. rabies gone bad or something. i saw part of grave encounters 2. was it better than the first one? i might see the first one later today at work
I prefer [Rec] than the remake aka Quarantine.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014

Grave Encounters 2 was kinda crap, yes the first one is better and yeah Quarantine is a pretty good movie.

Top Bottom