• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

For those who plan to buy Duodecim DLC

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
It seems there have been a couple of problems with the DLC for the JP version of the game, like how Aerith doesn't seem to appear in the Assist Character list for some reason, and how the WoL/Tifa DLC costumes don't seem to appear in the fights even though you've selected it. I'm not sure if the EU and US versions of the game will have this little issue, but you never know, so I thought I'd give you guys a heads up just in case.

I've got both Digital and UMD versions of the Japanese game, so this is what I've come up with.

Digital Download: For this version of the game, you should just simply transfer the Aerith DLC (After downloading of course :p) to your SD card by Media go, and you'll see that the DLC has disappeared and has install itself on to the full game, and it's the exact same for the Costumes as well. So when you go to equip an Assist character, Aerith should be available to equip. The costumes will also be available and should appear in the fights :)

The UMD version is different, however, (As I've just tried it out this morning), you CAN'T have ANY of the DLC costumes installed onto your SD card first.. when you install Aerith, otherwise her file won't appear and all you'll are the DLC costumes as one file. So, you'll need to install Aerith first, then the DLC Costumes. If you install Aerith, then a costume and then another, she WILL disappear again, which is pain really :/

P.S. I own the JP version, so this may not happen with the EU/US releases, but you can never know for sure. And another thing, I don't download directly to my PSP, so I have no idea if this problem with Aerith/Costumes will happen or not.

Top Bottom