• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

for those of you who were eagerly awaiting toonami's time blocks here it is!!!!!

Are your surpised by the animes being shown? IF so/not do you like said animes?

• Yes expected these animes and i love them =^_^=

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • expected and they suck

• what a terrible list i expected something different

• could be better

• Total voters

Nelo_Vergil

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...block-to-air-casshern-sins-deadman-wonderland

12:00 a.m. - Bleach
12:30 a.m. - Deadman Wonderland
1:00 a.m. - Casshern Sins
1:30 a.m. - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
2:00 a.m. - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG
2:30 a.m. - Cowboy Bebo

if your interested in knowing more visit the link. if you can't well then i'll c&p away.

he schedule then repeats between 3:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m.
DeMarco added that Toonami will not be showing Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, and similar titles since "the rights to those shows are owned by our competition or are out of our price range." He continued, "Something you should know about THIS Toonami: We have very, very little $$. This experiment will need ratings success to receive more funding for new shows, more [mascot character] Tom animation, etc. I'm thankful for the $$ we've gotten, but it isn't a lot."
DeMarco also clarified Adult Swim's May 16 press release, which said that the network is developing "new original anime programming" for Toonami's return. Toonami will not have original titles created specifically for the programming block, "just new acquisitions." DeMarcosaid that he personally "love One Piece and would love to see it on CN again" along with Gundam Wing. Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Fairy Tail, and Inuyasha: The Final Act are some of the "many shows we've been looking at" or discussed.
DeMarco confirmed that Steven Blum will reprise his role of Tom, which "will be an updated hi-res version of Tom 3.0" aboard a slightly different but almost identical version of the spaceship Absolution. However, the character Sara will not appear for now ("costs too much to make"), and Peter Cullen will not be the voice of the block's promos due to his busy work schedule. The anime titles will keep their theme songs, and Toonami "will make our own 'pre' intros."

Demon619

Deadman walking
Honestly I'm not that surpised that shows like DBZ and Naruto (which I'm glad is not returning) are not comeing back, they were insanely popular and Cartoon Network most likely lost the rights to them shortly after they stopped playing them. CN would need some serious $$ to get them back.

They only sad thing about this is the repeats, personally I'd rather see other anime then see the same six episodes again.

But still, hopefully the return of Toonami will be a success and they will be able to aford to air new anime soon enough (espeacilly some of the ones DeMarco said he would love to see, Gundam Wing, One Piece, Inuyasha would be great to see again...not sure if they could pull off Panty and Stocking though...).

Nelo_Vergil

Honestly I'm not that surpised that shows like DBZ and Naruto (which I'm glad is not returning) are not comeing back, they were insanely popular and Cartoon Network most likely lost the rights to them shortly after they stopped playing them. CN would need some serious $$ to get them back.

They only sad thing about this is the repeats, personally I'd rather see other anime then see the same six episodes again.

But still, hopefully the return of Toonami will be a success and they will be able to aford to air new anime soon enough (espeacilly some of the ones DeMarco said he would love to see, Gundam Wing, One Piece, Inuyasha would be great to see again...not sure if they could pull off Panty and Stocking though...).

if i may love the ichigo avatar you have there xD

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Nice but I decline watching Full Metal Alchemist related animes. I hate them from one episode what I watched on one polish very late TV channel Called Hyper ( on It also was game reviews, nice gaming channel from 22 p.m in my timezone), that episode had mentioned that philosopher stone from their universe was maded from blood of innoncent, when I read that subtitle as It was Japan dubbing i nearly escaped to my bathroom to vomit and refused to wach from that moment this Anime forever.

Top Bottom