• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

For those experienced in Flash animation: I have a proposal

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Okay, I've wanted to ask this for a while now, but I've been nervous. However, I've conquered that fear and am now asking.

Would anyone be willing to turn my sprite comics into animations? I'm willing to provide voice acting, and I'll give you as much credit as is due.

I'm really desperate for some help... I can't animate to save my life, and I don't have the money for the full versions of the programs anyway. So please, I ask the people of this forum for some help. :( I'm desperate, as I've said.

I'll e-mail anybody willing the comics, and they can go from there. Like I said, I'm willing to provide voices, but that's really all I can do...

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I can't animate, but I can help with voices if you still need it. You'll just have to tell me what I need to record so I can buy the right stuff.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Henorrhage;269990 said:
I can't animate, but I can help with voices if you still need it. You'll just have to tell me what I need to record so I can buy the right stuff.

I need a female voice actor, so that would be much appreciated. If you want me to send the lines I need to you, just ask.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Yeah, go ahead and tell me what I need to record with, since I don't think you'd appreciate it if I used my phone. >.<

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Henorrhage;269994 said:
Yeah, go ahead and tell me what I need to record with, since I don't think you'd appreciate it if I used my phone. >.<

You use Windows, right? If so, just go into accessories and look for something called Audio Recorder. That is, if you have a mic.

Top Bottom