• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

for Borderlands players [weird story]

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Hello fellows

yesterday I downloaded MAD MOXIE DLC and start the game with my same character BRICK [lv50] and went to the new map and played the first mission , i found it little hard and got out to get more XP and level up my character from the other maps and the old missions [in my second playthrough] , and when i finished a mission i earned XP but the level bar didn't move , then i said maybe if i play another mission i can fill it , and played another mission and the same thing happened , I completed missions and challenges and the level still 50 and the bar is still empty:wacko:

anyone have idea about this glitch and how can i fix it ?

I forgot to tell you that i got the most powerful weapon in the game at the same time.

It's invisible and it damages 99999999999 , with one bullet you can blow the enemies. I'll upload a video as soon as possible

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The level cap is 50. The weapon you have is the Invisible Shotgun, the best weapon in the game. It's no glitch, I assure you.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Thanks , I knew now that i need to download the third DLC to reach level 70

and about the invisible shotgun , i didn't find anything about it in youtube and i don't know how did i get it. i just opened the game and start playing and i found it equipped !!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
A.$h!nati;232863 said:
Thanks , I knew now that i need to download the third DLC to reach level 70

and about the invisible shotgun , i didn't find anything about it in youtube and i don't know how did i get it. i just opened the game and start playing and i found it equipped !!!

Again, it's the most powerful weapon in the game. Those at the level cap get it automatically. If you get to level 70, you get something even better. ;)

Sharki

DreadnoughtDT;232874 said:
Again, it's the most powerful weapon in the game. Those at the level cap get it automatically. If you get to level 70, you get something even better. ;)

Isn't the level cap of the third DLC level 61?

Top Bottom