• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FNaF is overrated and overhated at the same time

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
On the one hand, it's not the scariest game ever, but on the other hand, it's not just "jumpscares" like people say it is.

There are certain bars you have to set for certain games.

If Bethesda releases a game, the bar is set extremely high, since they have released "masterpieces."

But when a random indie designer decides to make an indie game and everyone treats it like somebody tried to make a canon sequel to Hamlet, then that's people being stupid.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
I haven't played this one, but I've one name that was treated as the epitome of horror genre for how it scares the **** outta you. Remember the Slenderman? Yeah, I'm talking about that game. I got into the hype and downloaded it. Instead of being scared, I was annoyed when after discovering 3 pages, I turned around and there he was standing with a stupidly tall blank mannequin face and I was dead. Annoyed me, always. Rather giving me any scares.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
I haven't played this one, but I've one name that was treated as the epitome of horror genre for how it scares the **** outta you. Remember the Slenderman? Yeah, I'm talking about that game. I got into the hype and downloaded it. Instead of being scared, I was annoyed when after discovering 3 pages, I turned around and there he was standing with a stupidly tall blank mannequin face and I was dead. Annoyed me, always. Rather giving me any scares.

Like I said, both overhated AND overrated.

It's not the soul embodiment of horror, but it's not literally worse than Hitler like everyone is saying it is.

It's a good tower defense-esque game, with a few easter eggs here and there. You might enjoy it.

Top Bottom