• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Five Nights at Freddy's 2

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
So apparently, FNAF2 has been released (as of the 10th of November, not sure if it's the same date around the world) rather early which explains why youtubers/gamers/etc have already let loose on the game.
But honestly speaking, I don't know if it's just me but this one doesn't seem as scary to me as the original did.
Yeah there might be more animatronics and they might look more scary but the suspense just isn't the same for me.
In fact, I think what draws me away from the scariness of it is all the work you have to do to keep those naughty robots away from you.
Eh, feel free to discuss.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Oh boy, I can imagine Hunter's gonna be all over this thread. lol
I already aired my grievances against this game, no reason to attack a discussion about it on here.
(Pssst click the youtube icon below my avi if you are curious what I thought ;) shameless plug is shameless)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah it seemed kinda lame and I was bored a quarter of the way in when it became apparent nothing really scary is going to happen. They may as well not have bothered. It was creepy, yes, but scary, heck no.

Top Bottom