• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

First VANQUISH Review hits the Web

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
*From PLAY UK Site*​

When it's in the zone, Vanquish is about as good as action gaming can get. Much more than the 'Gears Of War only faster' many were expecting, it draws upon the best ideas from a wide range of influences and blends them into an eye-bleedingly intense whole. The best game of the month.

After the surprise success of Bayonetta, Sega and PlatinumGames return with a shooter that is in contention for game of the year. Vanquish is a fast, frenetic and, above all else, fun shooter that manages to meld a wealth of established ideas together into something that feels fresh. I think it will certainly surprise a lot of people and is a perfect mix of both Eastern and Western gaming styles.

93%​

Source: http://www.gametrailers.com/factions/PlatinumGames/?action=viewnews&id=5952

I am excited for this game. Can't wait to buy it. :D

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Nice find, Chaos Master! A good score already starting out for the game means GREAT things. Rep+, Dude ^_^

Here's a video of Vanquish's demo game play, if anyone wants to watch it. The demo is on Xbox Live/PSN though, so go play it too!

[youtube]vcVRDusc-fY&feature=related[/youtube]

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Ember To Inferno;280599 said:
Nice find, Chaos Master! A good score already starting out for the game means GREAT things. Rep+, Dude ^_^

Here's a video of Vanquish's demo game play, if anyone wants to watch it. The demo is on Xbox Live/PSN though, so go play it too!

[youtube]vcVRDusc-fY&feature=related[/youtube]

Ah, nice find. Rep+. :D

Here is another review for Vanquish. The Famitsu score for Vanquish is 9/9/9/8, which totals up to be 35/40. It is a good score, and I will buy the game on the first day, if possible. :D

Edsabre

Eagle-eyed Devil Hunter
I dont see why anyone would be suprised by this. Platinum games is comprised of nothing but crazy masterminds and everything they make is a joy to play. Cannot wait for this.

aka958

Don't trust people
Played the demo. Really really great game. The demo itself feels epic and awesome. Quick mobility, speedy battles, sweet moves, an agile feeling, easy controls.

But I don't want it. For some reason I have no wish to buy it.
Maybe it's because I'm just tired of all these shooters... They are nothing for me anymore. :\

Top Bottom