• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

First Person Shooter, Third Person Shooter or both?

Do you like Third Person Shooter, First Person Shooter, or both?

• Total voters

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Which kind of shooting genre do you like the most? Third Person Shooter, or First Person Shooter?

96051120091117screen001.jpg

First Person Shooter like Left 4 Dead series, Halo series, Call of Duty series, BioShock series, Half-Life series and etc.

97530320100721screen005.jpg

Third Person Shooter like Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, Dead Space and the upcoming Dead Space 2, Gears of War series, Metal Gear Solid 4, Uncharted series, and etc.​

Or do you like both shooting genres?

I loved both kinds of genre of shooting. Both genres have their own successful games that we love and hate. I love Metal Gear Solid 4, Uncharted series, Dead Space (and 2 hopefully), Gears of War series, Left 4 Dead series, Halo series, and many other shooting game series.:D

aka958

Don't trust people
I like them both. But for different reasons, they got completely different styles and feel in it. I feel that FPS as smooth movement while TPS has a more rough movement. I like the rough movement sometimes. :D

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I love both of them as long as the gameplay has different style than most others.

My favorite TPS are Dead Space and Gears of War, while my favorite FPS are Halo, Left 4 Dead and F.E.A.R.

Meg

I like both, but I play more FPS than TPS, so I voted for the first one.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm definatley a third person fan.
First person makes me really Dizzy - I've never been able to play them. I remember my brother getting Goldeneye for the N64 and everybody playing it but me! Doom too - that messed with my head. I've never even had an interest in them since.

Meg

^ I like FPS because you get to play as someone with invisible legs. :p

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Third.While I'm not into shooters,some of the games I play have games that have heavy TPS elements...like Gungrave and Gungrave Overdose.If those don't ring a bell,then Vanquish.I do loved the Metroid Prime series.

Top Bottom