• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

First look: Lightning’s new default design for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
lightsan.jpg
colorl.jpg

Source: http://www.novacrystallis.com/?p=3897

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
looks cool even it makes her look a little robotic.

i need to see it in action because it might more cumbersome than it looks.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Apparently it's set 100 years after xiii-2...
is she even still alive (or is she a robot?) or was she frozen? or do FF characters live longer than any other?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Apparently it's set 100 years after xiii-2...
is she even still alive (or is she a robot?) or was she frozen? or do FF characters live longer than any other?
It's set 300 years later, no one ages because Caius destroyed time, and Lightning has been in crystal stasis the entire time. Everyone alive at the end of xiii-2 is still alive (and lightning is not a robot).

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
When will Square-Enix get it through their heads that no one in their right mind likes FF 13 but Sqaure-Enix. They really need to get their crap together when it comes to this franchise because they haven't had a good Final Fantasy arguably since FF 10. Enough of this 13 universe. I played 13 and freaking hated it. I'm not a hardcore Final Fantasy fan but even by RPG standards it was a bad game and I still hated every single character in that game. Get over your obsession with Lightning Square.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It's set 300 years later, no one ages because Caius destroyed time, and Lightning has been in crystal stasis the entire time. Everyone alive at the end of xiii-2 is still alive (and lightning is not a robot).

Thank you for explaining that :p
Destroy time huh... seems like anything is possible in FF.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I'm not really liking the look either. That is not something that would grow on me.
And for the last f*cking time square. Please f*cking finish Versus XIII before it become like Duke nukem forever.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm not really liking the look either. That is not something that would grow on me.
And for the last f*cking time square. Please f*cking finish Versus XIII before it become like Duke nukem forever.
that might take a while as they are gonna have to remake FFversus13 from scratch.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
When will Square-Enix get it through their heads that no one in their right mind likes FF 13 but Sqaure-Enix. They really need to get their crap together when it comes to this franchise because they haven't had a good Final Fantasy arguably since FF 10. Enough of this 13 universe. I played 13 and freaking hated it. I'm not a hardcore Final Fantasy fan but even by RPG standards it was a bad game and I still hated every single character in that game. Get over your obsession with Lightning Square.
I am not part of square enix, I like FFXIII and XIII-2, and I do not appreciate the claim that I am not in my right mind. Not everyone has the same opinion as you and your opinion is not more important or more accurate than anybody elses.

Top Bottom