• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

First choice?

Imagine u have been dragged off to hell by Mundus and have to fight a superpowerful demon thingy.Really strong,really powerful.and here's the catch:u can only choose 1 weapon.
Which will u pick?Why?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
original yamato because it is more powerful than rebellion has dimension slash and judgement cut and other moves and allows you to use it faster and the darkslayer style with teleport would come in handy too

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Can we use weapons from any of the games?

If so, I'd go with Pandora. With six-hundred and sixty-six uses, I can at least take the sucker I'm up against down with me. ;)

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
Can we use weapons from any of the games?

If so, I'd go with Pandora. With six-hundred and sixty-six uses, I can at least take the sucker I'm up against down with me. ;)

Hahah! Perfect answer! :D Though, if it were certain you'd die, I'd probably use Nevan. No sense in dying without style. :tongue:

Off-topic: why is this in the DmC: Devil May Cry section? Shouldn't it be in the Devil May Cry general discussion section?

Last edited:

Tiran

The great pretender.
New rebellion. Takes the powers of any boss level enemy it slays and just transforms into whatever weapon you need. Kill everything leading up to that fight and all the power I need is right there. It's an arsenal in one weapon. If Dante had killed Vergil, he might've just absorbed his powers then too.

InfernalOverkill

Mors Ante Infamiam
Assuming it's me and not me-with-superpowers, Sparda. Sparda is the only weapon we've seen that just randomly gives you demonic power, seems like the best bet.
DMC1 devil arms would kill you when they test you
DMC2 weapons were just swords
DMC3 would most likely not work as they acknowledged Dante as their owner/Beowulf is a CQC weapon
Lucifer, Gilgamesh, RQ, Rebellion, and DmC Rebellion would require skill to use
New rebellion. Takes the powers of any boss level enemy it slays
?
Hunter, Mundus Spawn, and Mundus didn't give it any new abilities.

Tiran

The great pretender.
Assuming it's me and not me-with-superpowers, Sparda. Sparda is the only weapon we've seen that just randomly gives you demonic power, seems like the best bet.
DMC1 devil arms would kill you when they test you
DMC2 weapons were just swords
DMC3 would most likely not work as they acknowledged Dante as their owner/Beowulf is a CQC weapon
Lucifer, Gilgamesh, RQ, Rebellion, and DmC Rebellion would require skill to use

?
Hunter, Mundus Spawn, and Mundus didn't give it any new abilities.
. Plot holes. Just plot holes. Besides, he didn't know his power at the beginning. He never killed the spawn, and the game was practicaly over when he killed mundus.

Top Bottom