• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Finished Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

aka958

Don't trust people
I completed Crisis Core and i thought it was a great game and worth every coin wasted for a PSP. but the game storyline wasn't easy to see as the same as Final Fantasy VII because many things where incorrect... The missions were pretty repetive, i mean i walked through the same map at least 40 times and that was a little annoying. in the end almost nothing else but Costly Punch was useful so it made it like a one attack thing the whole time. but the story in it own self was great! the graphics also. the gameplay also thought it got irritating at the end. the possibilities with materia fusion where great.i would give this game a 9/10 because of it's extreme greatness and those who haven't played it and is into Final Fantasy should test it, it will be worth your while.

What are your thoughts of the game?

and i thought of something little quick also. if you see all the HD Cutscenes it will show all Zacks friends and companions in the DMW, all but Cissnei.
and what is Cissnei's real name?

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Cissini's real name was never revealed. She was in Before Crisis, a game which focused around 11 members of the Turks. Although she was called Shuriken or Turk through that game.

Top Bottom