• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Finally Devil May Cry 4 Demo for PC

The dark knight

Screw you. The PS3 is a a damn computer. And normal computers are inferior cause the buttons are hard and the game freezes up alot. AND it doen't have good graphics. And the airforce is purchasing PS3s to be their computers instead of your crappy stuff SO BEAT THAT!
logokas;94132 said:
This proves that consoles are inferior to the true gaming system of all time.

I mean look at it. It's always existed, you never have to buy a new version of it just to play never games. Just upgrade it every once in a while, and it'll be as good as ever.

Also, hail DirectX 10, which you consolefags won't get until XBox 720, or something like that.

KEKEKEKEKEKE

Yamato666

Angelo-Gehenna
RazielVergil;94189 said:
U SOUND LIKE U R A FORMER MEMBER OF THE KU KLUX KLAN!

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O JK wow i didn't know it was gonna come out for the PC well too bad i have it for PS3 so that makes me a consolefags:p

Green Hat

WOW in my country DL speed goes no further than like 10kBps.........eh, i need to wait like 7 more hrs :(

Green Hat

um sumone help me...i am a pretty lousy gamer i guess cuz the berial fight seemed PRETTY difficult to me. Tell me that the demo is in devil hunter mode please so that i have hope of defeating the game on human when i get my 360 and play it there

Top Bottom