• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
So yeah this game was announced during 2006 and there is still no confirmation for the release date.
They only left us with awesome trailers:
So guys what is your thoughts on this game?Well to me,i think this will gonna be so awesome and i'm gonna buy it first day.I hope this also be on PC though even the chances are really low.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think 6 years in development is too much. XIII-2 was constructed in a fraction of the time, how big is this game going to be? You'd think that after 6 years they'd have more to show us...

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
The release date for this game....... is more than overdue. Last I heard, Versus is going to be a PS3 exclusive only. Which I have no problem with. I was never a fan of the 360 and I'm not a huge fan of playing games on the computer.
Anyway, Noctis seems like an intresting character. Although I have a feeling that I'm not going to like his attitude in the begining after watching a translated version of the latest trailer. But a character I just might warm up to. So far I'm liking Ignis, Gladiolus, and Promto.

Stella however, I'm not exactly liking her at all. I have a feeling that she's going to be one of those annoying girls that won't shut up.

In the end, this game needs to come out already lol

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Well on those 6 years of development,they are also developing Final Fantasy XIII,Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Final Fantasy type-0 so they can't basically focus on Versus.

I'm liking noctis already.Noctis is shy but smile and acts more openly around his friends.So he not a gloomy boy or emo what ever it is and he is not exactly like that gay blonde boy cloud(Sorry if any cloud fans read this).Because of that guy,zack died -_-

As for stella,there isn't much information about her but she was very open and very lady like and polite but direct in manner.She is very wealthy but have a strong personality.Nomura said that she will be the first to stand out from other female characters that more than aerith or tifa but not specified for now.

And that is why i'm gladly waiting for this game!

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I do like how Noctis is a prince of a Yakuza type family that rules a city-state. It's something different in the Final Fantasy universe in my opinion. And seeing how the gamplay is similar to Kingdom Hearts, I think I'm going to enjoy playing it. It's obvious that the fal'cie is going to make a return, well at least with Etro if memory serve me correctly, but no word about l'cie.

berto

I Saw the Devil
It's kinda frustrating, it takes forever to get anything on some games, like Versus XIII or Beyond Good and Evil 2, and they just go on missing with little to no news and all then I get mad and then I think ist's just better to forget they exist altogether to avoid impatience and hair pulling. I'll be happy if this game comes out this year.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
That is what i'm feeling right now while waiting for the DMC HD collection and DmC.
I came up with a lame solution of mine xD
I won't finish any gameplay trailers of games anymore to avoid the hype lmao

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, there was only the one, DMC HD has been very quiet. But you don't know, maybe you'll win a copy from the competition. Did you enter? Actually, did you? Now that I think about it don't you live outside of the US.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
i love final fantasy but i thought it was a good thing that it got cancelled i wanted to see kingdom hearts three but i think versus 13 will do till then

Kammosjuttu

I'm waiting for Final Fantasy Versus XIII. I got interested in it instantly when they first announced it since the somewhat cold and mechanical environment seemed nice and the overall feeling seemed fascinating. So, whenever they finally release the game, I'll go and buy it.

Top Bottom